[HELP] Auto Dutch Bot: Create Trigger >= 99.9% Book

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
Kataryn0

Hello!
I’m trying to create an automated dutching bot with Excel feature of Bet Angel. Already created the necessary calculators using the sample provided on bet angel website and other excel calculators founded on internet.

I already saw some videos from BetAngelTv and I can give the “orders” to bet angel put back bets at the odds and with the stake I need to have profit. However to this work automated I need to configure the trigger and that is my difficulty. I want this triggered when the book is less or equal 99.9% to achieve profit.

I leave here my spreadsheet (with example values).

Thanks in advance for your help,
Best regards
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mugsgame

I strongly recommend you ditch this idea.

Having an automated bot running on a dutch tab will open you up to withdrawn/ non runner rules. As the money is recycled over and over there is a possibility of huge losses. It is possible to lose £100,000 with a stake of £100 given the right conditions.

Besides that the cross matching algorithm prevents a book going under round (under 100%) UNLESS, there is a imminent non runner.

Anyway, good use of you first post. Will file it under new posters who want others to do all the hard work for them so they can just collect the untold wealth that Bet Angel delivers.
Kataryn0

First of all I don’t create this topic for you or anyone else create the bot for me and I just sit and collect the profits from that work, I just want some help how to create a trigger on general to see if I can apply it to my situation, so please keep your sarcasm with you.

I already saw one video of BetAngelTv using one automated spreadsheet with triggers (time of the race) but I didn’t understand how it’s created so I decided to ask for some help.

Nevertheless thanks for your advice but this bot is for soccer only match odds on Bet Daq. Manually I can do this but it’s really time consuming to watch all the markets and wait for that conditions.

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”