Deadline Day

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
mugsgame

I have to say the Sky Sports deadline day programm is great TV.
The comings and goings, reporters outside the clubs & training grounds. helicopters, private planes, limos. It's the the title sequence of the X Factor!

I am going to watch until 11:00pm tonight, sitting on the edge of my seat. Oh the drama :mrgreen:
CaerMyrddin

Moutinho on his way to Totenham and Javi Garcia to become a citizen. Keep sending the money ;)
hgodden

Is Moutino any good? I've heard him described as world class but have never taken much notice of him
mugsgame

He's done a great job managing Real Madrid. That's why he's known as "The Special One" :mrgreen:
CaerMyrddin

He's a great player, but don't expect him to show of a lot, he's a subtle player that passes the ball really well and runs for the whole match. He's a bit fragile physically, but I think he will do well in the UK. Or maybe he won't with his coach? :lol:
mugsgame

CaerMyrddin wrote:He's a great player, but don't expect him to show of a lot, he's a subtle player that passes the ball really well and runs for the whole match. He's a bit fragile physically, but I think he will do well in the UK. Or maybe he won't with his coach? :lol:

He sounds like Alberto Aquilani. Remember what happened to him.

Anyway Moutino isn't going to Spurs. They cannot agree personal terms.
CaerMyrddin

It looks like that.
Iron

Berbatov is off to Fulham. I think he will be awesome for them, and that Fergie could have made far greater use of Berbatov's phenomenal talent.

Jeff
LeTiss

Gaston Ramirez, a reported target for Man City, Liverpool, Juventus and Inter Milan, signs a 4 year deal at St Mary's instead

:D

Return to “Football trading”