Get all English Soccer Match Odds?

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
irthomasthomas

Hello chaps!

I have a very specific task that I had hoped Bet Angel would let me accomplish. I have only begun exploring the software the past couple of days and I thought that before I spend too much time on it, I should ask the forum if what I am trying to do is achievable.

So, what I am looking for is all Match Odds for the English Soccer category to be pulled into an excel spreadsheet.

Now I know that I can get each market into an Excel Worksheet and from there it would be relatively easy for me to write a macro to do the rest. However, the process of selecting each market in Guardian seems rather tedious and negates its usefulness for my particular needs.

So, is there an easier way to achieve what I am trying to do?

Many thanks for reading : )
Euler

There will be a feature in a new release that you will like. But for the moment, you would need to populate Guardian with the market, quite easy, autobind all of them, also quite easy. Then create a workbook at the front of them that just reads in the relevant data. A little time consuming but only needs to be done once. Then you can view and use the data however you wish.

Return to “Football trading”