Multiple ordering criteria in Guardian for Soccer

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
Fidib665

Hi,
I would like to use guardian to do the following:
1) Load all the Match Odds, Correct Score and Over/Under Markets of the Day into guardian
2) Order them by time
3) Order them by the participating teams

So my list in Guardian should look something like
10:00 A vs B - Match Odds
10:00 A vs B - Correct Score
10:00 A vs B - Over/Under 2.5
10:00 C vs D - Match Odds
10:00 C vs D - Correct Score
10:00 C vs D - Over/Under 2.5
10:30 E vs F - Match Odds
10:30 E vs F - Correct Score
10:30 E vs F - Over/Under 2.5
11:00 ...

I was guided by this forum (thanks for this!) to the functionality of Guardian to add all the soccer MO/CS/OU markets by right click to the list. Great functionality. Problem is, when I order them then according to the start of the game, it will not be grouped correctly for the respective games. So for the example above it would look something like

10:00 A vs B - Match Odds
10:00 C vs D - Match Odds
10:00 A vs B - Correct Score
10:00 C vs D - Correct Score
10:00 A vs B - Over&Under 2.5
10:00 C vs D - Over/Under 2.5
10:30 ...

This does not really help me though, since I want to link the markets to a workbook with several spreadsheets in a certain order. Is there a way that would allow me to get that ordering by games as indicated in the first list (so some functionality that allows me to order by several parameters, ie, first by time and then by participating teams)

Many thanks for your advise, Fidibus
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Please have a look at the new feature that has been implemented in the new version, 1.32
Fidib665

Thanks, I downloaded and installed V.1.32.0, but still can not see how I can order according to multiple criteria similar than in Excel. If I order first by the teams in the first column it groups the according games together but by alphabetical order, but if I then order by time it "forgets" the grouping of the teams again so that related markets are not next to each other. What should I do in V32 to make the ordering by multiple criteria work?

Many thanks for your help, Konrad
Euler

Go to Guardian, add in all the markets you wish then use the watch list in Guardian. You will see this on the top menu.
Fidib665

Thanks - I think, I got that, but can I link this also somehow also to Excel?

Return to “Football trading”