Ibrahimovic 4 England 2

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
Euler

Now that is the sort of performance you want from a striker!
LeTiss

Amazing 4th goal
Euler

Unbelievable tekkers!
giulio2010

Juventus, Inter, Barcelona and Ac Milan won their legues when Ibrahimovic was on their squad..He was less influential when played in Spain for barcelona and in the Champions league but this year he is at his best ever even on international ground..
As for Italy, we lost tonight against France who shot three times and scored twice, but I can seriously say that the national team that our coach "( Cesare Prandelli)" is building is seriously more attractive then the one we have seen in Euro2012..
I am sorry for England, losing a friendly can only give inputs you did not have before....good luck
superfrank

I had never even heard of 3 of the England players who got a cap last night!

The praise Joe Hart received early in his career looks to have gone to his head - he's turning into David "Calamity" James.

To get beaten by a low, undeflected free-kick from 40 yards was really poor, and the less said the better about his assist for the 4th goal.
PeterLe

I started to trade this pre off and made a right hash of it...I was about -20 down before the ball was even kicked...(bloody hate football trading!)
I remember reading a blog entry about the home side going down and the likely hood of them coming back...so i scalped Sweden to get a nice green on them after England took the lead
I had to leave home at 9 for a snooker match and couldn't believe what I was hearing on the radio... and when Sweden went into the lead I pulled over the side of the road and greened up!
When I think about it now, I could have made a killing on it if I had scalped it properly, hope some of you guys did?!
What a cracking goal though! :o
Euler

For those that missed it: -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEnKxRf9DpM
pdupre1961

Was he booked for taking his shirt off....
Euler

Yes he was! A bit of a stupid rule in a friendly.
LeTiss

Euler wrote:Yes he was! A bit of a stupid rule in a friendly.
Stupid rule anyway. If he's revealing a shirt with some kind of slogan on, that's different, but to just show his chest and book him is ludicrous
superfrank

he deserved a booking for the tattoos!

Return to “Football trading”