Australian Open Tennis 2013

stevequal

Both Azarenka & Djokovic had wobbles early on in their finals, then there odds moved slowly in.
switesh

Charts for the Australian Open Men's Final 27-Jan-2013
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
NileVentures

What an enjoable tournament. My first in the company of my fellow Angels. I'm down overall but I've learned a lot so I will put it down as an investment. I now have a swing and scalping strategy built in Excel that I will refine for the next Masters Event.
It's been a blast!
Euler

Two key turning points in the match. The failure for Murray to break given a great chance early in the second then the feather during the tie break. He seemed to completely lose it after double faulting on the feather incident.

Thanks for your company guys, looking forward to the next grand slam.
Euler

Profit profile for a bet on Djokovic to win. Above the line means you are profitable on Djokovic, below the line on Murray.

Key moments really revolve around the two tie breaks which you can see on the graph as the sharp movement in favour of Murray then against him.
Profit profile.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Tennis Trading”