Newbie help

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
Tobban

This is what I want to do:

Lay a horse 10 seconds before the off if the odds are under 7.00. I want the stake to be according to liability. Then set a stop that´s trigger maybe around 15% under my matched bet and then I want the stop to fire a bet at odds 1.01 so it will be matched if there is a big gap in the in running market. Finally I would like to redout if the stop activates.

Is this possible in guardian or do I have to make an excelcode.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!
6thSense
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

This would be possible in Guardian.

You need to work out the price that gives the 15% level as entering a stop based upon percentage loss is not currently possible.

Create a rules file with the following rules:

- Lay bet with relative to event start time with your chosen parameters and conditions
- Back bet relative to event start time with condition set to the 15% price level you worked out earlier with the price parameter set to 1.01
- Green all bet set to fire if green all profit is less than zero

You could just use a green all rule rather than a combined back then green rule. But this may fall over in fast moving in-play markets.

You may need to tweak this as this is just off the top of my head but have a play around in practice mode and see if you can get it to do what you want.
Tobban

Thanks!

The problem with this is that I cant set this up in the morning because I dont know at what price the lay bet will be matched. So then I dont know what backprice to put in. Any ideas on this?

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”