Some worksheets stay empty, excel and guardian

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
wapiti22

Hi,
I use guardian for socccer, i add like 200 markets, i link to excel workbook and auto-bind bet angel sheet.
But in the workbook some worksheet maybe 33% stay empty (no data)(others work fine and updating ) and i can see in the guardian that these sheets are linking to one market.
Why ????
6thSense
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

I would imagine your computer is struggling to deal with 200 markets. Especially if you have them all linked to Guardian. That is a lot of data to shift around.

Check the task manager performance tab. I expect you will find some activities at or close to the 100% mark.

Try reducing the number of markets in Guardian to a smaller amount then steadily increase the number. You will find a threshold that your computer will happily work with.
LeTiss

I've been involved in similar discussions/threads over the years

I've also encountered similar issues, but with considerably less markets than 200

It's the reason I try to use BA automation whenever I can, as not only is it superb, but it will also happily search through 200 markets looking for opportunities.

Excel has greater capabilities with regards to commands and varying stakes, but for traders who like to trade many markets simultaneously, you need a very powerful computer for Excel not to become unreliable with refreshing every sheet

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”