BetAngel in My Book about Betfair and Trading

A place to discuss anything.
marko236

agree with last post.

if oliver has good ideas they will be used big time which means they wont work when lots of traders use them.
Kalumpus

If you're a fully fledged pro funding your lifestyle from your activities (there are few who truly are)then your book would be of interest believe me. If its just another; 'how to trade' then I'm not sure what your angle would be.

I'm sure that in years to come several retiring pro's will bring books out revealing their exploits ;)
THENUTS

mugsgame wrote: Oliver, I am trying to be constructive for you here.
You say you have traded on Betfair since 2007 so you know what you are talking about. I have been trying to cook a souffle since 1999 and haven't managed a good one yet. .
Just reading through some older threads from the pros as i do regulary and i have to say some of you guys are comedy geniuses. I dont post much but when someone reckons they want to write a book on how to win on Betfair and Mugs uses the analogy that he has been trying and failing to cook a souffle for 15 years , that is genius. I just laugh and laugh at these posts , some of them are better than Lee Evans and the like - brilliant
kelpie

THENUTS wrote:I just laugh and laugh at these posts , some of them are better than Lee Evans and the like - brilliant
how funny?

winners trying to disguise success? Or eeejuts trying to nick success secrets by pretending to write books?

Return to “General discussion”