Running 2 Betangel professional on 1 account, is it possible

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
PeterLe

Ian,
Ive ran up to 30 (15 each) and switching them manually at certain points of the race. I can't ever recall getting charges (except in my very early days on here, which was a stupid mistake on my part £600 Charges :shock: , but they let me off!)
Not sure if it is achievable; but this is why I would love to see the ability of controlling the requests/per second from Excel, it would open up new avenues and possibilities
regards
Peter
EyePeaSea

Hi Peter,

£600 - ouch :(

I've just had an email back from BF about data charges and they just said not to worry - when BetAngel (and all the others) switch to API-NG, everything will be tickety-boo. Oddly, they didn't seem to suggest there were any problems with the API.... (not quite what I heard on these forums).

Considering they must have quite a substantial real-time IT system, and if API-NG really is a complete service re-write, then I'd be amazed if there weren't some significant problems with early releases.

They also said that API 5.0 and 6.0 will be retired on the 1st of November. If this affects BA, then let's hope they get it 100% soon, so that BA have enough time to get their product solid.

All a bit worrying.

Ian

Return to “Support”