Laptop issues

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
musojohn

Hi
I have previously used BA with a monitor plugged in to my laptop with BA on the monitor.
Now when i load up BA the main home page comes up on the laptop but when i load up 'select market' that tab thinks there is still a monitor attached and goes off to a 'pretend' second screen and i can't seem to get it back across...same for other tabs i open. I have checked my setting on the control panel and there is no second screen showing.
any thoughts for computerphobe ? :?
thanks in advannce
hgodden

Sounds like maybe your graphics card is set up for two monitors? Maybe the graphics card settings is where to look
JollyGreen

When you start up Bet Angel take a look at the centre part of the login screen. You will see profiles and should ensure they are set at Factory Default.

As Gazuty said, your laptop is expecting two screens. When you have two screens save the profile as "Dual Screen" under the View - save layout as and Settings - save settings as.

Once you have done this it is just a case of selecting the profile you require according to the number of monitors you are using.

Return to “Support”