Why does Guardian do this??

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
hilly2908

Every so often for no reason that i can work out when i open guardian during the day it looks different to normal (see Guardian A Bottom image) When its like this i cant click on a race and have the market show in the bottom box, cant add a automation rule to a single from the dropdown section in the far right colum and in general apart from being able to double on a market and having it open directly on a ladder there is very little else i can do.
If i restart BA i comes back as in (Guardian B Top image) where everything works fully.
Most days it stays like this everytime i open it but some like today when i have opened for a 3rd or 4th time its gone to the (Guardian A image) forcing me to restart betangel to use it again.

Anyone know why it switches like this or how i can stop it or switch it back again with out a restart?

Regards
Andy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dabbla

When this happen to me I switch to another view . It’s the only way I know of how to get it back to normal. It’s not ideal but you won’t have to restart.

Return to “Support”