Sports trading bot - cricket

T20, IPL, Test matches or the Ashes, discuss it here.
megarain

Post keeps falling over, trying to copy/paste from iPad.

Am thinking about automation of mainly 2 selection sports, which arms in-running. I have no real idea if it will be profitable .. But am hopeful, if we pick the right entry points, and limit the opportunities to be picked-off, we should be ok. I want to limit the liability to 2.5% or less, if the available betting bank. Per game.

The T20 World Cup has just started, so, it would be good, if someone could build this, pretty soon.

Genetic trading sports bot - in running.

The idea of this bot, is to try and benefit from in-running volatility. T20 Ckt can be pretty volatile, thou, I imagine tennis/darts/snooker might also be vehicles.

Cricket version

Criteria : 1000 bets per hr limit
T20 lasts for 185 mins .. So, send bets from in-play time + 30 secs, to in-play + 140 mins.

T20 is 20 overs a side, to be played in 80 mins .. So, 20 overs * 6 balls an over, = 120 events.

80 mins is 80 * 60 = 4800

If we send 3 bets on the fav, fill or kill after 15 secs, that's 12 per min, or 720 per hr .. Below the limit, to allow for reverse trades etc.

Entry points, sub 1.32, Reverse trade, staggered at 6, 18, and 50 ticks .. If poss, scattered around those exit points.

Mkt turns in play.

2 selections

Send lay bet for 1.2% liab of bank, at 1.32. fill kill after 15 secs, if matched, Rev trade at, 6, 18 and 50 ticks.

Only send lay bets, if last traded price is above, 1.33, and below 1.8

Send lay bet for 0.8% liab of bank, at 1.23, fill kill after 15 secs, if matched, Rev trade at 6,18 and 50 ticks.

Only send lay bets, if last traded price is above, 1.24, and below, 1.6.

Send lay bet for 0.4% liab of bank, at 1.07, fill kill after 15 secs, if matched, Rev trade at 6, 18, and 50 ticks.

Only send lay bet, if last traded price is above 1.08, and below 1.3.

Re-arm bets, after 1 Sec.

Other variables

Back price percentage must be below 102%
Lay price percentage must be above 98%
Traded matched volume above £30k
Rev trade bets, should spread green equally.

If last traded back price is below 1.03, stop firing.
If liab is 3% of bank, something has gone wrong .. Stop.

For kicks/learning purposes, I sorta tried to build something similar. I attach it for entertainment
Purposes only .. It doesn't work (properly), and is probably quite dangerous. I haven't the patience/expertise to get the coding syntax right .. Maybe people can try and build prototypes, we can build upon. If not for free, I will pay.

Once the basic bot is built, we can tinker with the entry/exit points, and adapt it to other 2 selection sports

Can't post baf file from iPad, will get to it later.
PeterLe

M
Looking forward to seeing how this gets on...if nothing else it will help with the cashrace!
Did you intend attaching a file to your post?
Regards
Peter
megarain

Am busy with the women !!

Like windies women to beat sa. But, it's Mickey Mouse. V low stakes.

Can't upload without a computer .. Just have iPad. Later.

Trying to post pic of Newlands ..but, file size too big .. :ugeek:
megarain

Windies 1.60 favs at break .. From evens pre-game.

Unbelievably poor standard .. For absolute despo,s only.

Will prob cash out, and buy a cup of tea.
Samo154

Why rev trade bets out of interest?
megarain

ok, the v1 of this got binned .. jt wasjust too bad.

have just finished v 1.1 .. I am ar an airport, doung this on a ipad .. its neverr been tested, so, have some heart.

will test in, during the scot v zim game, before my flight.

theres quite a bit missing, but, its a starting point .. maybe. its v poss, decent programmers would have tackled it diff.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
megarain

bots doesnt appear to be sending bets ..

either, a mystical bank, cant use % of bank bets in practice mode, or, I have done something really extra stupid ..

dunno
Dallas

megarain wrote:bots doesnt appear to be sending bets ..

either, a mystical bank, cant use % of bank bets in practice mode, or, I have done something really extra stupid ..

dunno
% of bank liability can be used in practice mode - by default it looks at a 1k bank for this which i assume is linked to the BA main settings amount you have under Staking liability.

What it wont be able to do thought is calculate different amounts in relation to the balance for each bets so will always be submitted as a % of whatever max liability you have set
ststsj

Any chance of maybe using fixed stakes without compromising the bank :?:
ststsj

Any chance of maybe using fixed stakes without compromising the bank :?:
megarain

I am going to try and get the thing to work first.

If u want to go ahead and modify it, be my guest.
Tommassi

Hey megarain did you make any further progress with this bot ?
megarain

I got sidetracked, by the SQL data project, and life.

Also, am waiting for a development, as mentioned by Mcgoo :
Mentioned this before but being able to record the price you matched at so you can track + or - ticks from where you got a match seems to make sense to me as a future update to Bet Angel. happy botting.... :geek:
So, no, nothing has been done.
Tommassi

Hi megarain, just looking at your automation file. So initially you are laying 1.3 and the how many ticks are you waiting to back ?
megarain

I forgot about this.

Was never finished.

Its poss the technology has evolved, to make things easier/implement, but, I have a v full plate right now.

Return to “Betfair Cricket trading”