Automating a small loss

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
Dallas

It depends what loss you want to take and how you want it, by taking a £1 loss on each horse your potential max loss is £7 if each horse shortens a number of ticks at some point in the race, but any that dont you will get the full profit from that lay.

In Running i usually trigger my green up's at least 3 times with a 2 sec re-arm,
Thats not set in stone but is generally what i use in most cases (if your using stakes which could result in the green up amount being placed is less than £2 then i would use at least a 3 sec re-arm).
forumuser

Dallas, I am trying something laying horses in running to green up over the market for £2 profit. In the main it is working okay.

My problem is that a bet may be triggered and I green up as planned but if another horse then passes the rules, another bet is triggered and it starts the green up process again which may take me to a negative loss.

I have it set for the first three favs and don't necessarily want to stop after 1 bet is placed as this trade may not go my way and green up..

What I want to do is stop any further trades on a race once it has greened up successfully for my profit the once. Is this possible?

Thank you.
Dallas

Here's on i done earlier ;)
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=11656
forumuser

Thanks Dalls, that last one works a treat.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”