bet angel is buggy yet again

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
Senseipanda

So my bet angel will randomly stop showing the money on the ladder from 4 ticks out from the main price, and doesn't update how much money has been matched at certain odds on the right hand side of the ladder.

This has been happening for about 3 days, i've updated to BA 1.38.0
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

If you contact us at [email protected] I'm sure we'll be able to help. You probably just need to adjust some communication settings to ensure the full market depth is requested as required.
Senseipanda

Bet Angel wrote:If you contact us at [email protected] I'm sure we'll be able to help. You probably just need to adjust some communication settings to ensure the full market depth is requested as required.

Why do you want me to email you?

why can't you give me a solution here if its just some communication settings,

i also have another problem; betangel couldnt add the markets even though internet connection was fine
Euler

That almost certainly a comms issue. The reason they are asking you to contact support is because that's the best place to get it resolved. The forum isn't actively monitored for support queries. It's more a chance for users to talk to each other.

Return to “Support”