Couple of features I would like to see in a future release..

Help improve Bet Angel.
mbailey1705

Hi Bet Angel,

I have a few suggestions for a future release that would really help with my guardian advanced automation. They are fairly simple I would have thought.

1) In the same way as the new beta allows you to select a runner to apply a rule against, I would like to see other fields which are then usable within automation rules. In particular I find it very frustrating to have to keep duplicating rulesets when I want to vary stakes. Not every race trades the same so I often find I want to adjust the staking quite a bit depending on how risky I think the market is / no. of runners etc. An extra column/field in guardian where I can enter my stake amount that is then available to select in the guardian rule would be ideal. (Eg. in the rule I select 'fixed amount' and then select a new option by custom field 'stake', or by liability by custom field 'stake' etc.

I'm sure there are many other custom fields that would be useful to users so please do chip in if you feel such a feature would be useful.

2) I have rules that fire in an offset bet using global settings when a criteria is met. I would like to add a new feature to the offset global setting which allows me to 'scatter' the offset bet. E.g. I select to lay a horse with £90 using offset bet, by 15 ticks with scatter set to 3. This would then split the offset in 3 chunks and place £30 back at 5 ticks above, £30 at 10 ticks above and £30 at 15 ticks. I like to take a bit of profit along the way in case of major reversals but currently have to add many extra rules to look for a certain 'close trade profit condition' and this is further complicated by the stake size etc. The offset with scatter option would certainly help to streamline and simplify things.

3) As the 'historic relative odds condition' just takes a snapshot of the odds at a given time and does not adjust for any future NR's, I would like to add a new condition that allows you to check the number of runners now against the number of runners xxxx seconds ago. Many of my rules look back over a number of hours using 'historic relative odds' and if a substantial NR occurs when I am looking to back to lay, this can be very dangerous as it will look like the odds have dropped a lot on the runner but in fact the NR was the reason for the odds shortening. This new condition would allow me to be sure there have been no NR's while I am doing historic relative odds comparisons over larger periods of time. (I'm aware of the time since unsuspended condition which some might say is the way around this, but I have often seen occasions when guardian misses the suspension due to the cycle length).

Hope this makes some sense! :D

Cheers
Martin

Return to “Suggestions”