Guardian Automation Shared Files Library & Suggestions

Share your automation file with other users.
Dallas

vladilyich wrote:I have used BetAngel in the past,as a newbie but have now returned as a more experienced trader but I am struggling with the automation side of the site. I have a few well used strategies,mainly football but I have no idea how to implement them.
One of my favourites is a simple lay the draw first half with either a back of the 1-1 half time draw or a lay of the first half under 1.5 goals market.
Would be interested if you have any ideas on this thanks.
Thanks for your response, i will be adding some football automations very shortly and will look at doing something around some of your suggestions
vladilyich

Many thanks Dallas,you come across as a really nice guy through your work here.

I have a few football suggestions which I am always happy to share with somebody like yourself who can maybe turn them into Automated strategies. This would be a great help and something from which I hope we could all benefit from.

Keep up the excellent work.
vladilyich

Just had a thought and wondered if there is some kind of Dobbing bot. I am sure you are all aware of the modern trend of d.o.b. (double or bust) where you eg, back a horse at say 10,pre race with a £5 stake and then look to lay them in running for say half their price,here 5,with double your original stake,so £10 here. This of course guarantees a small profit across the board.

Just wondered how this could be integrated into an Automated strategy.
Dallas

vladilyich wrote:Just had a thought and wondered if there is some kind of Dobbing bot. I am sure you are all aware of the modern trend of d.o.b. (double or bust) where you eg, back a horse at say 10,pre race with a £5 stake and then look to lay them in running for say half their price,here 5,with double your original stake,so £10 here. This of course guarantees a small profit across the board.

Just wondered how this could be integrated into an Automated strategy.
I have typed this rule out for a number of forum users in the past (you could probebly find it searching for something like Back and lay at 50% SP) Essentially all you need to do is add a green up rule that greens when the amount is greater than the stake used.
Although I will make one and add it to the library later
vladilyich

Ok Dallas.

Cheers
vladilyich

How would I be able to upload and share a file with others and take advice on suggestions as to making it any better?

I have done a couple of football automations and I am happy to share and have people critique my settings.
convoysur-2

vladilyich wrote:How would I be able to upload and share a file with others and take advice on suggestions as to making it any better?

I have done a couple of football automations and I am happy to share and have people critique my settings.
Yes please feel free
i would love some direction in football..im crap at it
Marc
vladilyich

I am happy to upload a file or two but how do I do it?
convoysur-2

on the bottom of this page is a button ,labelled GO
press it and it will take you to all the automation topics.
on the top left of that page is a NEW TOPIC BUTTON,
press on it and write your thingy and upload files,,
dont forget to fill in the topic section or it wont post
Marc
Dallas

convoysur-2 wrote:Yes please feel free
i would love some direction in football..im crap at it
Marc
I will be uploading an automation file for the Overs markets sometime tomorrow
vladilyich

convoysur-2 wrote:on the bottom of this page is a button ,labelled GO
press it and it will take you to all the automation topics.
on the top left of that page is a NEW TOPIC BUTTON,
press on it and write your thingy and upload files,,
dont forget to fill in the topic section or it wont post
Marc
I dont know how to upload the files to the forum as I dont know where they are kept as they are .bat files. I suspect they are in BetAngel somewhere but I dont know where exactly.
convoysur-2

first export from gardian to your desktop so u can find it easily when asked for the file to upload
Neno0102

Hi Dallas.
First of all thanks for your time and willing to help others.Really appreciate it.
I have some tennis strategy that would like to be automated if you can help.
First we find favourite prematch up to 1.60 odds.After that if favourite lose first set we lay at the begining of second set underdog. This is our first entry. As soon as our player has break point in second set (hopefuly) we remove our liability (free bet) and ride till the second set finished and then green up. Second entry would be if our player is broken in second set. We lay underdog again with very low odds at that time hoping that prematch fav will fight back. If we have 2 lay bets open then we want to green all selections when/if our player breaks back and we are in green.
Thanks.
Dallas

I have created a bot "Lay the 1st set winner" there is a link is on the opening page of this thread to download, this already does most of what you have asked for you will just need to include the likes of your break point rules etc.

Im happy to help users though making there rules but unfortunetly i dont have the time to build entire custom bots for people, the examples I upload are to get people started and give them some ideas they can then build on
vladilyich

Dallas,I mentioned in another thread,,the Tennis one(although it has nothing to do with Tennis!) that I wondered if there was a way to lay the first goalscorers in football similar to the way you have laid the first set winner in Tennis.Maybe include a maximum odds cap as well,eg 2.0,1.9 etc. Is this possible?

Thanks again.

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Shared files”