EU Membership Referendum (Brexit)

Betfair trading & Punting on politics. Be aware there is a lot of off topic discussion in this group centred on Political views.
LeTiss

One of mates sent me an email yesterday - he has an 8 year-old daughter.......and she wondering whether Peter Andre would be playing for Iceland!!
kerberus

My God! Is she the only one taking this thread seriously? :D
Let's vote for her as next Prime Minister :geek:
Euler

I think we should appoint Nicola Sturgeon as the next PM, she seems to be the only person that knows what she is doing.
CLOWNSHOES

Euler wrote:I think we should appoint Nicola Sturgeon as the next PM, she seems to be the only person that knows what she is doing.

IMO, she absolutely does not know what shes doing. She's good at manoeuvring and spinning stuff to suit her anti UK aims though ill give her that.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... o-IMF.html
Lost The Rider

I think we should appoint Nicola Sturgeon as the next PM, she seems to be the only person that knows what she is doing.
+1
LeTiss

Sturgeon is the Betfair politician - manipulative, unpleasant and not to be trusted
kerberus

The screech of a hoosewif'
indyref is on the table
If ye' dinnae get in here noo you'll be faelin' the back o' ma han'
For those of you who do not have the privelege of living in Scotterland (it's a nice place - please stay where you are - we don't want you ruining the neighbourhood)
The next threat will be
Ye'll be sent tae ye be with nae tea!!
Scary stuff if you're an under8 - an' even oop north we don't allow under8's to vote.
:P
CLOWNSHOES

LeTiss 4pm wrote:Sturgeon is the Betfair politician - manipulative, unpleasant and not to be trusted

THIS.
Euler

Smart politicians will see an opportunity to benefit significantly from this chaos. Anything could happen at the moment until England get some balls about them.
Dallas

S&P Downgrade UK from AAA to AA
Euler

Another big drop in sterling. As the UK is a net importer that's going to fuel inflation without the prospect of any growth and there is nothing the government can do. Can't cut interest rates and QE has been overdone already. It's starting to look messy.
jimibt

Euler wrote:Another big drop in sterling. As the UK is a net importer that's going to fuel inflation without the prospect of any growth and there is nothing the government can do. Can't cut interest rates and QE has been overdone already. It's starting to look messy.
well, i'm definitely not going to even be the 1st to say (told y... ooops) .... :(
Lost The Rider

Can't cut interest rates and QE has been overdone already. It's starting to look messy.
Say hello to Mr Stagflation
kerberus

At least Roy resigned without asking for a recount.
:oops:
Euler

Return to “Political betting & arguing”