Market history on bet angel clears after suspended

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
nztrader

Hey guys... just wondering is there a way of keeping a snapshot of what market prices where ... I would love to see the market prices after the race or at night to analyse but it all seems to clear out after the market is closed... am I missing something really easy? Or just not possible.... cheers in advance
andrejt

I'm also interested in why BA doesn't keep this data after market cloasure. I know that the API "cleans" the data, but it would be great if BA would "remember" it anyway :D
Dallas

Click on Settings > edit settings > Automation and tick "Retain matched bet information at market settlement"
Thats as much as can be retained
andrejt

Well that setting doesn't retain all the data, only matched bets and p&l is retained. It would be nice to see the market volume, high/low traded price an other things as well :)
nztrader

is it something that can be done with excel via guardian etc..... or does that just clear out also?

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”