Which Automations and Markets do people use on a Saturday

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
Party Marti

Hello People

Very Very new to this and i'm pleased to see that things can be automated. I follow my football team every weekend and although i know that bets shouldn't be placed unwatched i'd be very interested to know what markets on the horse racing and football or anything else for that matter that people use and which have been found to make the most profit. Is it beeter to use the excel spreadsheets for automation while away for the afternoon? Any help, advice or .baf files would be greatly appreciated while i try to get my head around sports trading. Apologies if this has been posted in the incorrect area.

Thanks in advance

Party Marti
CLOWNSHOES

I enjoy your name greatly.

You sound like the guy whos KO'd in the corner of a party with a lampshade on his head.

'dont mind him, hes party marty ... does this every weekend'
DRED1

Hey Marti
have a look at the shared automation section on the main board, there's some great ideas there.

As Dallas always mentions, when you've loaded one up just watch it in practice mode to check all ok.
It gets the creative juices flowing when you get the hang of it, good luck . :)
Party Marti

Thanks People. Clownshoes yeah happens every weekend that does. lol Friend gave me the name because when she was going to bed i was off round her town to find a party lmfao I'd then return lunchtime the next day in a bit of a state. Hahahaha Getting too olde to live upto the name nowadays however i never learn. lol
Mikky

Party Marti wrote:Thanks People. Clownshoes yeah happens every weekend that does. lol Friend gave me the name because when she was going to bed i was off round her town to find a party lmfao I'd then return lunchtime the next day in a bit of a state. Hahahaha Getting too olde to live upto the name nowadays however i never learn. lol
Spend plenty of time with the practice mode, it's invaluable! Personally I think you should start off focusing on an area you have an interest in, i.e. Football or racing, whatever, start out with the excellent basic automation files that Dallas makes, start tweaking them for what you think will work and to help you grasp all the variables you can play with.

It seems to be all about trial and error. The guys on this forum are extremely friendly and will help guide you, but no one will give away their secrets and kill the goose that laid the golden egg!

I am also pretty new at this and I am finding it's just a case of trial and error all the way, fortunately the error is free in practice mode!

good luck
marko236

Mikky wrote:
Party Marti wrote:Thanks People. Clownshoes yeah happens every weekend that does. lol Friend gave me the name because when she was going to bed i was off round her town to find a party lmfao I'd then return lunchtime the next day in a bit of a state. Hahahaha Getting too olde to live upto the name nowadays however i never learn. lol
Spend plenty of time with the practice mode, it's invaluable! Personally I think you should start off focusing on an area you have an interest in, i.e. Football or racing, whatever, start out with the excellent basic automation files that Dallas makes, start tweaking them for what you think will work and to help you grasp all the variables you can play with.

It seems to be all about trial and error. The guys on this forum are extremely friendly and will help guide you, but no one will give away their secrets and kill the goose that laid the golden egg!

I am also pretty new at this and I am finding it's just a case of trial and error all the way, fortunately the error is free in practice mode!

good luck
Agree, use small amounts of money and try out your ideas, alot of people start throwing to much money at this when they start and end up leaving due to big losses.

It can take time to find something that works, i'l try anything i think of with small amounts of money in the long run 99% of what you try will be close to break even anyway.

If you can last in the long run and try loads of ideas you have a good chance of finding something that works just through luck!

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”