Today's Football

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
Kai

Euler wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:54 pm
I was convinced they would win the Europa league and go out in style. But the wheels seem to have come off a bit. Everton wanted it more than Liverpool last night.
I think they wanted it a bit too much and they lost all confidence up front, individually and collectively, the trips to OT were the turning points
greenmark

Euler wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:54 pm
I was convinced they would win the Europa league and go out in style. But the wheels seem to have come off a bit. Everton wanted it more than Liverpool last night.
I couldn't understand it tbh. LFC were pinging hopeful balls and were 2nd to every 50-50. No matter. EFC did their job better. And that almost seals them staying in th Prem, so I'm sort of happy. I am LFC but a merseysider too.
But we are at the gruesome end of the season. I have so many connections with relegation/promotion teams.
Luton, Forest not really. But Everton, Burnley and Sheff U, yep their predicament is evident.
Then the Championship, WBA, Saints I could make a case for either. Footy can be glorious or brutal.
Derek27

Not much on tonight!
Beagle

Beagle wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2024 5:51 pm
City I don’t see dropping points, but if they do then possibly Brighton away…
Aged well.
greenmark

Beagle wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:39 pm
Beagle wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2024 5:51 pm
City I don’t see dropping points, but if they do then possibly Brighton away…
Aged well.
:lol: that's footy. If Foden and De Bruyne have a good game or gifted chances your are stuffed.
Personally, I recognise De Bruyne hasn't much longer to go and I will miss him - what a passer of the ball! He has pitch-wide radar and when he passes it's like the ball is on a string.
Archangel

greenmark

Archangel wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:25 pm
VVD is pretty scathing in this

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/arti ... 9dzjkyn3po
Can't really disagree with VVD's analysis. But it's done. There's little left for LFC this season. There must be plenty wanting to replace Klopp but I beginning to think it could be a really big challenge. Salah's done IMO. VVD is on the brink (not helped by Pickford's intervention). Nunez has the quality but mentally there's something wrong. The potential to be 1st class, but time is running out for him. Trent has resumed his floppy persona. Even Robbo is looking a little less like himself.
Big deal for an incoming manager. Expectations will besky high.
greenmark

Looks like Leeds have blown it. Play-offs now.
and that's a pretty tasty 4 for the play-offs.

Leeds
Saints
Baggies
Norwich
Kai

Kai wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:20 am
Will be some decent sized moves and overreactions across Europe with incentive to get points driving the price, especially against teams that have little left to play for
There's been quite a few already in the big leagues, but smaller ones like this Fener one can also produce some decent opportunities

The Prem has also seen some straight-forward moves with must win games, although Liverpool prices have been flattering them for a while, their recent struggles may be more subtle but it's probably all there in the data

Derek27

Mikel Arteta says he's from an area in the north of Spain where only men can cook!! :shock:

(Well done Kai!)
Snopyman

Kai wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:26 am
Kai wrote:
Will be some decent sized moves and overreactions across Europe with incentive to get points driving the price, especially against teams that have little left to play for
There's been quite a few already in the big leagues, but smaller ones like this Fener one can also produce some decent opportunities

The Prem has also seen some straight-forward moves with must win games, although Liverpool prices have been flattering them for a while, their recent struggles may be more subtle but it's probably all there in the data

It's nice to see edge still working after many years.

As you stated in the video that I came across recently where you trade the match between Scotland and Belgium before the start ;) , you stated in the video that you are a noise trader, but it seems to me that this is a case of swing on the favorite :D , it is certainly an inspiration to see something like this!

Cheers!!
Michael5482

Kai wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:26 am
Kai wrote:

Good stuff Kai, always good to get in early few days before or as soon as the last game finishes.
Michael5482

Intresting read regarding the Gambling Commission looking at betting operators not paying out due to football stats operators providing them with stats that are clearly proven to be incorrect.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-68646059
greenmark

Is that the end for Ten Hag? I hope not but it seems like the vultures are circling. I can't pick a Utd player that shows any desire. Maybe Rashford, but for everyone else he seems to have become the scapegoat for a woeful bunch.
Derek27

Villa MO market as volatile as a horse race with 12 minutes to go!

Return to “Football trading”