New beta version of Bet Angel v1.46.0

gutuami

I've had a couple of these too. If I go 30-50min ahead and place bets (hr) and those markets are out of guardian's refresh area then when switching to a market where a bet was matched partially (when I left the market) then I would get this issue too.
place a simple bet and it clears out. at times the green all figure on the ladder is wrong too. but as I said a simple bet refreshes it back to normal.
Handsome1

megarain wrote:Cricket-runs market :

Just want to confirm, this appears to be working fine in the new beta .. I dunno who works on the P/L algorithm, but, i think they need a raise :D
Please let me know, how this kind of profit or loss report can be publish?
neilb

gutuami wrote:I've had a couple of these too. If I go 30-50min ahead and place bets (hr) and those markets are out of guardian's refresh area then when switching to a market where a bet was matched partially (when I left the market) then I would get this issue too.
place a simple bet and it clears out. at times the green all figure on the ladder is wrong too. but as I said a simple bet refreshes it back to normal.
This wasn't placed using guardian, it was 'live' and the market wasn't switched at all although as I said all was correct on Betfair so it does seem to have been some sort of 'synch' problem rather than an actual error.
Wildly

Bet Angel wrote:
Wildly wrote:This got it to 'Streaming'. Worked for a while. Now completely frozen Bet Angel twice to the point where only exit was 'End Task'
That's the only frozen report we've had from v1.46.0. Use Bet Angel with streaming switched off for a while to check that works properly on your PC, then contact support and we can go into more depth.
With streaming switched off it works properly. With Streaming on it works for a while then totally freezes Bet Angel needing End Task to shut down. This is the Beta2 version. This has happened a few times.
I have not received a response to my ticket CKL-231-97404 raised Thursday 20 Oct which included my PC specs (I didn't include in that ticket that I have Windows 10). Would this ticket not have been given a response as a solution was subsequently suggested on this forum? I would hope not.
kerberus

I've got Win 10 and Win 7, having problems on Win 10 machine{older 1.3 GHz ) Win 7 ok (2.5 Ghz I5 +ssd) Virgin Broadband on both. Keep trying to keep microsh*te off Win 10 but they keep "updating" me.
megarain

Its a hidden icon, which only appears if u have a trade, on a runs market.

It appears to the right of the tennis ball/soccer ball .. in the top right.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

neilb wrote:Had a strange occurrence tonight
Please could you send your Bet Angel log for this match to us in support along with permission to discuss your API activity with betfair and we'll see if we can find out what happened.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

gutuami wrote:I've had a couple of these too. If I go 30-50min ahead and place bets (hr) and those markets are out of guardian's refresh area then when switching to a market where a bet was matched partially (when I left the market) then I would get this issue too.
Yes that makes sense and is how it is supposed to work (whether streaming or not). By using restricted refresh you are preventing Guardian from refreshing the market and unless you've got the market in the main trading window (or in a popup ladder or something) then you have nothing else that requires a refresh that isn't 'restricted'. However the issue neilb has raised seems different and is something we'll investigate when we've got the extra details.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Wildly wrote:I have not received a response to my ticket CKL-231-97404 raised Thursday 20
We responded to that ticket the same day with a link to beta 2, but haven't heard anything since so assumed beta2 was working for you. If it is still not working then please raise a new ticket.
By the way, I notice in your screenshot that your connection tuner is set to 100, that might explain the lockup as that's making Bet Angel very insensitive to internet issues. Try setting that to 10 and see if you still see the freeze.
Wildly

Bet Angel wrote:
Wildly wrote:I have not received a response to my ticket CKL-231-97404 raised Thursday 20
We responded to that ticket the same day with a link to beta 2, but haven't heard anything since so assumed beta2 was working for you. If it is still not working then please raise a new ticket.
By the way, I notice in your screenshot that your connection tuner is set to 100, that might explain the lockup as that's making Bet Angel very insensitive to internet issues. Try setting that to 10 and see if you still see the freeze.
Setting Connection Tuner to 10 worked better but still ended up freezing. It worked for 5 hours whereas the previous best has been 3 hours. Should the radio button Connection Smoothing be changed as well? I left that Off.

I didn't receive your response to the ticket. Only email I received was an immediate auto receipt when I raised the ticket. I've checked spam and deleted folders.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Wildly wrote:I didn't receive your response to the ticket. Only email I received was an immediate auto receipt when I raised the ticket. I've checked spam and deleted folders.
We've just sent you another message via the ticketing system - hopefully it'll reach you.
Wildly

Bet Angel wrote:
Wildly wrote:I didn't receive your response to the ticket. Only email I received was an immediate auto receipt when I raised the ticket. I've checked spam and deleted folders.
We've just sent you another message via the ticketing system - hopefully it'll reach you.
Thanks, received and I'll try your suggested modifications regarding my RAM usage.
DavDvo

If 3 instances look at the same market with refresh 20ms each - will it work? So far there was limit set to 5 data request/sec/market using API NG.
boardrep

Im finding it more of a hinderance than a help ,I had no problem in general placing a order however when streaming it doesnt seem to fire sometimes ,Ill stick to non streaming for now as suits my manual needs
Handsome1

megarain wrote:
Its a hidden icon, which only appears if u have a trade, on a runs market.

It appears to the right of the tennis ball/soccer ball .. in the top right.
Thank you!

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”