Cash Race - WHERE'S THE CASH?

News, chat and debate about the Betfair betting exchange.
Crazyskier

Hi All.

Just wondering if anyone knows what the 'bonus' amount is likely to be? I'm guessing it scales to the amount wagered or commission paid?

Cheers

CS

EDIT - did anyone actually receive any cash race cash? I didn't yet - see below...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Crazyskier on Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Halliday

I know in the last cash race I had 4 "Target Pots",the 4th having no amount in it,and was told If I remember righty that once I Had achieved pot 3 .that was it.

And yes its points and targets are based on commission paid on winning bets/trades.

As you can see below targets are set on an individual basis.I just trade as normal and if it happens it happens.
On the last one i got £193 bonus,this time because im not as active I suspect I wont get anything.
Good luck !!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Crazyskier

Halliday wrote:I know in the last cash race I had 4 "Target Pots",the 4th having no amount in it,and was told If I remember righty that once I Had achieved pot 3 .that was it.

And yes its points and targets are based on commission paid on winning bets/trades.

As you can see below targets are set on an individual basis.I just trade as normal and if it happens it happens.
On the last one i got £193 bonus,this time because im not as active I suspect I wont get anything.
Good luck !!
Haha! That show you my 'penny pinching' versus a real trader - I'm excited to get a total of £55 plus possibly a bonus while your lowest pot is £100 !!! I can only imagine what some of the other bigger stakers are getting... :D

Anyone care to share???
Crazyskier

Apologies if I've duplicated this elsewhere, but I didn't want to derail the Trump (I told you so) thread, so I'll post this here and am interested to see if anyone else didn't get paid out for the cash race?

Also, if you queried it - did you get a BF fool ask you for screenshot proof as I did?
Crazyskier

OK, so Dan at BF CS just loaded the missing £32 into my account. Apparently the cash footballs should have been paid as they were filled - I received the initial £23 of mine only.

Also the bonus balls as above were never intended to give any more cash once the 3 footballs were filled, this was a technical display error...

Weird how BF treat their 'customers' isn't it?
convoysur-2

The cash race is back ,
but they dont make it simple to get it,
you have to chose cash race from the tab,
then sign out of your account,
on the cash race tab your sign in account details will appear ,
then sign in by clicking on OPT IN,
then and then only are you opted in,
if your signed in the opt in to cash race button wont appear

Return to “Betfair exchange”