Lay the Draw @ Half Time if 0-0 Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

sIGNAL wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:38 am
if i wanted to add only to place lay bets on odds less than 2.5 how do i add that rule ? TIA
Add a 'Fixed Odds Condition' to the lay bet rule
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/fixed_odds.html
sIGNAL

Thank you Dallas
Obsidiack

Hey just a quick question about how the bot greens up. To my understanding it waits for the market to be suspended, and after that assumes there has been a goal scored. How do you know that this is a suspension due to that and not due to any other reason?
Dallas

Obsidiack wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:00 am
Hey just a quick question about how the bot greens up. To my understanding it waits for the market to be suspended, and after that assumes there has been a goal scored. How do you know that this is a suspension due to that and not due to any other reason?
After laying the draw as the time decays the odds will slowly drift causing your to go into a loss, it can only move into profit if there has been a shortening of odds which only happens if there is a goal (or possibly a red card

So the green up rule uses a 'Green all profit condition is greater than £0

You can also add further conditions like 'Historical Relative Odds Conditions' or since this example was created you can now also pass information from another market ie, you could test the correct score market to see if 0-0 is still available - this makes it more reliable and will prevent false triggers through red cards etc.

There is an example of that here
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=17043
Obsidiack

Okay great and one final thing, the file has the condition when greening up "condition applies in row 1" but the rest of the file applies to row 3, the draw row. Why does greening occur in row 1?
Dallas

Obsidiack wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:14 pm
Okay great and one final thing, the file has the condition when greening up "condition applies in row 1" but the rest of the file applies to row 3, the draw row. Why does greening occur in row 1?
Its a 'Green all selections' rule with a 'Green all profit condition' therefore doesn't matter which selection it checks so it was just left as the default and pointing at the selection in Betfair Row 1

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”