Some questions about Bet Angel software

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
emirates

Hey.

Saved settings, do I have to load them every time I open Bet Angel ?

Does Bet Angel have to be open, to trade automatic ? If I want to trade something in the midde of the night and like my sleep ;-)

The Search "Tennis and Match" under "Search market" does not work ? nothings happens when I try to search for it. I have to find every market myself.
Dallas

Saved settings and screen layouts can be selected from the login box or once logged in you can switch between them using the drop down areas.
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/usi ... 3D&mw=MzIw

Yes it has to be running and connected to Betfair otherwise it cant retrieve any market information from Betfair nor submit any bets

Are any of your search terms (or pre set search terms working)?
emirates

Thanks for your help.

nope, non of the search terms are working
Dallas

Have you tried logging off then back on again to see if that makes any difference?

Then can you manually search a market in the 'market selection' window by going down through the page tree on the 'select' tab or by using the quick picks tab?
and if you select a market does all the prices show and update correctly?
emirates

Yes everything else work, have been logged on and off many times, stil the same issue.
emirates

Hey again, got it to work, just needed to search for "match odds" in my own language, thanks for your help.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”