Question on BA functionality

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
pfc304

Hi,

I'm yet to even download my BA free trial yet but I am very interested in it. I have been doing a little trading just using the Betfair interface but nothing of any real significance.

I feel that one of the best ways I can learn about the markets would be (for example a football match) to have the prices of a certain market plotted against time elapsed in play. Can BA capture this raw data from Betfair and graph it, or at least put it into an excel sheet for me to play around with or is that beyond its scope?

Many thanks
Dallas

If you connect a excel spreadsheet you can program it to capture more or less anything you wanted, here is data caputure for the pre race horse racing markets which the author has kindly shared which will give you some ide of whats possible.
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=8896

You might also want to look at the Soccer mystic prediction tool for understand how the odds will move and the effects of goals etc
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12116
pfc304

Thanks for quick and helpful reply.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”