Can I "make market" in Guardian?

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
johnnycash

Hi, if anyone can help me with this I would be hugely grateful!..

Ive been using the "make market" button on the one click screen when certain conditions apply pre race. However, backing at the lay price and laying at the back price and getting both to fire automatically at the same time has completely flummoxed me on Guardian.. Ive tried one tick below and above and best reverse price etc but just can't get it. Is there anyway the make market function can be replicated in Guardian? Any advice would be very much appreciated..
Many thanks,
Johnny
Jukebox

The make market feature just puts a back bet and a lay bet in at the best reverse market price - so it should be simple with automation (so the back bet would be 'custom ticks above best reverse market price - 0 ticks' and the lay would be 'custom ticks below best reverse market price - 0 ticks'). What goes wrong? Don't forget to look at the log you might spot the problem there.
Jukebox

Deleted
Last edited by Jukebox on Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Niko

Theres a make market bot in the shared files area, pretty sure that could be changed to your needs??
johnnycash

That's great Niko and Jukebox, many thanks for the advice.. its good to know I was on the right path. I will try the shared files as well..
Cheers,
Johnny

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”