Who wants to share some edges.

A place to discuss anything.
Bowlery0

I've Most definitely posted this in the wrong area, the site is a bit of hard work to write a clear straight forward new topic post (rant over, hopefully someone can move it).

Anyway are we willing to share and talk about edges?! I've found quite a few now.. but the nature of myself and most likely the successful ones here, being a analytical thinker and a hungry one at that .. the nature is to understand everything!

So just to sum up, what started to give you profit remember we're talking about edges here; a confirmed correlation.

Cheers !
Derek27

I don't know if I'm in the minority but my edge is my judgement of when to enter and exit a trade. Judgement isn't something you can share.

If anyone has a successful bot that churns out money on a regular basis I'd be surprised if they want to share it, but I'll watch this thread and see. :)
to75ne

aint gonna happen
Derek27

If you have an edge, just use it. Most people who previously requested to share edges on this forum usually didn't appear to have one!
newaustralian

Afternoon I know nothing about horses! BUT I know about trends and patterns and price movement between horses prior and in a race. I know I am unable to pick a winning - either outright or place. I know that I am able to determine - with a reasonable level of accuracy - a horse to lay. I am able to use many accounts to acheive a small profit after commission on most races. ( In Australia - NSW, commission is about 10% making trading less attractive). I think I know what aspect of betting I am most likely to achieve a profit. All this has taken many hours of data analyisis, and I am still learning. Betting is a dynamic game that has changed over the years so must the gambler. The most important aspect is to KEEP detailed records of all transactions and have a very good money management system. Given all the above, the question is how successful have you been? At the start of the year I placed $5000 in my account, it is, at the start of this month, $28,444. I usually gamble for 2 hours a day. The profit is enjoyable but I get the most joy out of the fact over the years I have developed the ability to have a fantastic hobby in my retirement.
MemphisFlash

Nobody. dream on.
foxwood

There was a proof provided the other day that, over a 3 month window, a B2L trade on any favourite whose name began with a vowel was a positive edge.

Having shared that outline of a genuine edge with you, what can you now share as an edge ?
CallumPerry

Back a selection starting with the letter 'I' 3 minutes out. Lay at start time. I'll have one of your edges too now please :D
Kai

Quality shitpost :lol:
jimibt

lol Bowlery0. has to be one of the best 1st (or tongue in cheek) posts I've seen on here, definitely think you'll generate a few responses :D

welcome...
Euler

jimibt

which must mean (just sharing my edge too):

Kai

Might as well share my own edge too I guess, it can be very powerful if you know how to use it properly.

sa7med

imagesedge.jpeg
you have to fight for your edge :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Max W

Im not a great trader, with one weakness that Im working on, but, your edge will be only trade in that moment with what you are seeing. Dont expect something to happen, only look at what is actually happening. Have no expectation or beliefs only what the ladders and pictures are telling you. Dont second guess yourself. (works for me), Only then will repeating patterns develop, but dont expect them to happen every time i.e bounce at 2.36
Good Luck, Max.

Return to “General discussion”