I'm a Celebrity 2018

Any markets not covered in the other boards
spreadbetting

It'll be interesting to see the market overreact to Noel's entrance tonight. He's already come down from 20's so I've lays in place to lay my positions for when people pile in after watching what are simply edited highlights ;)
PDC

I think Noel's edit could very easily go one of two ways, who he picks is going to determine his price a lot I feel. I think Dec and Holly will get a lot of mileage out of him in their links as well and surely Noel will have to do the 'Meal or no Meal' bushtucker trial which is perfectly named for an eating trial. If they don't name a bushtucker trial like that the producers have missed a massive trick.
spreadbetting

ShaunWhite wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:19 pm
Dallas wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:08 pm
I still don't see why Sair or Malique have drifted so far, apart from neither has had hardly any air time
Malique especially you would expect to have a solid voting fanbase
You don't pay someone 15 grand (Malique) if they have a big fan base, I think Kiosk Kev is on more than that. :)
It's simply airtime with those two, can't imagine Malique has that big a fanbase as I doubt Hollyoaks is that popular. Maybe if he gets some airtime his odds will drop but he seems pretty boring from what I can see and overwhelmed by the bigger personalities , certainy don't want him on my book. Usually people end up as background scenery because there's either one or two celebs hogging the limelight with a storyline or they've done nothing worth airing, haven't been any major storylines yet from what I've seen.

PDC wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:23 pm
I think Noel's edit could very easily go one of two ways, who he picks is going to determine his price a lot I feel. I think Dec and Holly will get a lot of mileage out of him in their links as well and surely Noel will have to do the 'Meal or no Meal' bushtucker trial which is perfectly named for an eating trial. If they don't name a bushtucker trial like that the producers have missed a massive trick.

His entrance will be very much staged to get their money's worth and filmed a few times til they got the edit they want. I'd be over 50% certain of the direction his odds will go.
SeaHorseRacing

Noel is going to be brilliant! Should make for great entertainment!
Euler

Looks like a bit of a twist to stir things up
Euler

Loving Harry's tales.
Dallas

Don't think anyone was expecting him to be the big shortener of the night
LeTiss

Bad night for Barrowman backers
Dallas

And for Noel backers, as he just touched 30s briefly from a low of 9.2 moments after the show started
LeTiss

Dallas wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:03 pm
And for Noel backers, as he just touched 30s briefly from a low of 9.2 moments after the show started
I layed him at 10.00 :D

I thought he might drift, as he's such an arrogant prick.
Dallas

LeTiss wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:05 pm
Dallas wrote:

Good call :)

I ummed and ared too much and he was mid-teens before I eventually made up my mind
spreadbetting

Dallas wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:25 pm
Don't think anyone was expecting him to be the big shortener of the night
He has the potential to go odds on very quickly especially if he does well in tonights task but there's a long way to go and if he goes near odds on I'll be laying him again. Laid him at 3.15 last night, may have jumped in too early but didn't want to miss out on those low odds as I'd laid Barrowman 3.6 at the start of the show. There are always decent swings in these markets from show to show so no need to pick the winner or hold onto positions for too long. I learnt a long time ago how fickle the public is with reality shows and it's a lot easier to take advantage of the people going out of favour quickly than picking a winner.
spreadbetting

Dallas wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:15 pm
LeTiss wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:05 pm
Dallas wrote:

Good call :)

I ummed and ared too much and he was mid-teens before I eventually made up my mind
I wouldn't write of Noel just yet he's very much the panto villian and certainly got the potential to go single figures within the week.
PDC

spreadbetting wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:51 pm
He has the potential to go odds on very quickly especially if he does well in tonights task
Harry's roll in tonight's trial is small and won't feature that much in the edit I suspect, council is now two people stronger when they decide who to pick and from footage looks like Harry's roll is small. With John and Emily doing the trial along with the two picked in last nights show it is really going to focus on them as the 4 doing it are all good entertainment value. I am also building my position against Harry now though would not be surprised to see him shorten up a bit from where he is. Tonight John and Emily I think will be the shorteners from the trial, I suspect they win.

If John and Emily win tonight I think that will help Harry but if he doesn't I think John and some of the others have potential to start getting annoyed with Harry and Noel more than they were last night.

There is so long to go in the show still it is important not to forget.
Dallas

Tricky to decide whether to order a take away while this is on or wait till afterwards

Return to “Other Betfair Sports Trading markets”