Professional trader?

A place to discuss anything.
BFDon

Whichever way I try and spin it I inevitably end up back at sports gambler. I try to avoid the 'what do you do' question, as tedious as explaining what being a sports trader involves, listening to someone tell me they are an accountant, actuary, lawyer etc and pretending to give two cents is worse. Any form filling I go down as 'unemployed'

Funnily enough the most interesting encounter was when I met a friend of a friend on a night out. He got irate with me, calling me a liar and insisting that it wasn't possible :lol:
stueytrader

Ok, thanks for the points guys, on reasons for wanting a credit card - though I still think Visa offers fairly good terms and most banks do in case of real fraud issues encountered, or the site you purchase through perhaps too? But maybe there are some differences.
stueytrader

Personally, even if those reasons are true, I avoid credit cards (and other forms of credit/loan apart from what's left of my mortgage).

I prefer to know I'm operating out of my own fund pool, and never that lent to me in any way.

Return to “General discussion”