Happy Corner

Relax and chat about anything not covered elsewhere.
Derek27

The King was booed by anti-monarchists as he left Westminster. :D
firlandsfarm

Derek27 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 1:04 am
And cheered by loyal monarchists ... good example of how distorting reporting half the news can be :lol: :lol: :lol:
Derek27

firlandsfarm wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 7:25 am
Derek27 wrote:
And cheered by loyal monarchists ... good example of how distorting reporting half the news can be :lol: :lol: :lol:
You always pop out of your coffin just before I'm going to bed. It's a good example of how you misunderstand posts.

I wasn't reporting the news. This is happy corner, so I'm entitled to only report anything that makes me happy. :D
firlandsfarm

Derek27 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 7:40 am
firlandsfarm wrote:
Derek27 wrote:
You always pop out of your coffin just before I'm going to bed. It's a good example of how you misunderstand posts.

I wasn't reporting the news. This is happy corner, so I'm entitled to only report anything that makes me happy. :D
So did I ... I was happy the King was cheered and that you demonstrated how something said in jest could be misleading ... get back in your coffin, you are the creature of the night, not me! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Derek27

firlandsfarm wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 9:49 am
Derek27 wrote:
firlandsfarm wrote:

So did I ... I was happy the King was cheered and that you demonstrated how something said in jest could be misleading ... get back in your coffin, you are the creature of the night, not me! :lol: :lol: :lol:
No, you accused me of distorting the news. As I said, this isn't a balanced news channel, it's for happy news only. You're the only person on this forum who would expect a balanced view on this thread.
firlandsfarm

Derek27 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 4:55 pm
firlandsfarm wrote:
Derek27 wrote:

No, you accused me of distorting the news. As I said, this isn't a balanced news channel, it's for happy news only. You're the only person on this forum who would expect a balanced view on this thread.
So you are saying you can tell the biggest lie ever and post it here so long as it makes you happy! Am I surprised,? No ... Labour have been doing that since 1900!
Kai

Derek27 wrote:
You're the only person on this forum who would expect a balanced view on this thread.
It would appear so! Young people nowadays have no respect for traditional forum threads! Those cheeky little whippersnappers!
Derek27

firlandsfarm wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:55 am
Derek27 wrote:
firlandsfarm wrote:

So you are saying you can tell the biggest lie ever and post it here so long as it makes you happy! Am I surprised,? No ... Labour have been doing that since 1900!
You are seriously deluded firlandfarms. That was not a lie, people did boo the King.

It was reported on the news that somebody through eggs at the King. Was that biased? Should they have said thousands of other people were present who didn't throw eggs at the King? :lol:
firlandsfarm

Derek27 wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 12:52 pm
You are seriously deluded firlandfarms. That was not a lie, people did boo the King.

It was reported on the news that somebody through eggs at the King. Was that biased? Should they have said thousands of other people were present who didn't throw eggs at the King? :lol:
OMG you really can't read/understand English can you ... I'm sorry, I didn't realise, it explains and excuses a lot. I apologise for not realising earlier. Where did I say they didn't 'boo' the king? Where did I say that what you said was a lie? Anyway, I really can't see the point of continuing any further discussion, I don't have the time to keep explaining and re-explaining what I have said. Sorry
Derek27

firlandsfarm wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:50 pm
Derek27 wrote:

OMG you really can't read/understand English can you ... I'm sorry, I didn't realise, it explains and excuses a lot. I apologise for not realising earlier. Where did I say they didn't 'boo' the king? Where did I say that what you said was a lie? Anyway, I really can't see the point of continuing any further discussion, I don't have the time to keep explaining and re-explaining what I have said. Sorry
Here.
firlandsfarm wrote:
Or perhaps I should ask, where did I say you can post the biggest lie ever here as long as it makes you happy?

If there's been a misunderstanding there's no need to stick your thumb in your mouth and start crying like baby, believing you're the only one that understands English. What the fuck did you mean if you weren't referring to my post about people booing the King?
greenmark

Derek27 wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:58 pm
firlandsfarm wrote:
Derek27 wrote:

Here.
firlandsfarm wrote:
Or perhaps I should ask, where did I say you can post the biggest lie ever here as long as it makes you happy?

If there's been a misunderstanding there's no need to stick your thumb in your mouth and start crying like baby, believing you're the only one that understands English. What the fuck did you mean if you weren't referring to my post about people booing the King?
Is there any chance you two could f**k off and concentrate your spat on a more appropriate thread, or create a new one. "Derek27 vs Firlandsfarm"? There is no meaningful debate here, it's just mud-slingng.
Kai

greenmark wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 5:33 pm
Is there any chance you two could f**k off and concentrate your spat on a more appropriate thread
firlandsfarm

Derek27 wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:58 pm
firlandsfarm wrote:
Derek27 wrote:

Here.
firlandsfarm wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: still using the pretend you don't understand tactic to allow you to misrepresent my comments. To help you let me explain there is a difference between a general comment and a specific comment! Sorry if I was over estimating your ability to understand that :lol: :lol: :lol: I refer you to my previous comments on this and other issues ... get a life.
firlandsfarm

Kai wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 5:37 pm
greenmark wrote:
Is there any chance you two could f**k off and concentrate your spat on a more appropriate thread
:lol: :lol: :lol: to Kai's post
firlandsfarm

greenmark wrote:
Is there any chance you two could f**k off and concentrate your spat on a more appropriate thread, or create a new one. "Derek27 vs Firlandsfarm"? There is no meaningful debate here, it's just mud-slingng.
Sorry to be a pain greenmark, you will see I'm starting a closure routine ... let's see if Derek does likewise

Return to “Chill Out Area”