Excel Linking

Example spreadsheets and comments on example spreadsheets.
AlexisMartin

Hello,

Looking at a Tennis match, is there a way to have multiple command cells for a specific player? so typically you can enter a command say an "if statement for player B" and wait for the trigger, but is there a way to pull in the same player data twice? in the attached picture I would like to have Dominic Thiem twice or maybe more times so I can cover multiple scenarios. The green cells only allow 1 formula to be executed 1 time?

A nested If statemet can only be executed once?
Hope I've explained myself clearly. If not please ask me!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CallumPerry

If you’re using L9 for bets backing/laying Milos Raomic then I’d have L9 =IF(OR(B70=1,C70=1,D70=1),”BACK”,””)

This means that if B70, C70 or D70 = 1 (which would be your trigger) then an opening bet can be placed. You’d need a nested IF for a close for each of these openings. You’d also need to make sure the individual triggers you put into B70, C70 or D70 don’t create a bottleneck; you don’t want any of these triggers getting in the way of one another. So yes, if I'm understand your question correctly, it can be done.

Return to “Bet Angel - Example spreadsheets”