BFscalper??

A place to discuss anything.
bastuncriochnatha

Hi,

Came across an outfit using Bet Angel as the software for a video learning course on scalping. Name is BFscalper (Home Business Direct).Thing is I cannot find a single negative review anywhere online. Given that one can look on Trustpilot and rarely if ever come across a perfect ***** (5 star), it does feel a bit strange that nobody has anything bad to say about them! As it happens, there are a number of good reviews available. Anyone got any knowledge or views about them? Would be appreciated.

Cheers
ruthlessimon

Very very very rare genuine trader's are gonna detail the exact metrics needed to make someone profitable

1. Correlated trader's are damaging
2. They'll lose their USP.

Why doesn't "Oliver" make a course now he's pro?

Also arguably "Oliver" should be pissed Stuart is making others profitable - cos eventually that's gonna impact him

Just reading the reviews makes me lol

For god sake don't go anywhere near it.

& if by a 1000/1 chance there is a genuine edge there; I'll let you have it :)
Kai

bastuncriochnatha wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:54 pm
Anyone got any knowledge or views about them? Would be appreciated.
I do remember randomly commenting on that website, Peter gave his thoughts just below it as well : viewtopic.php?p=196126#p196126
wearthefoxhat

bastuncriochnatha wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:54 pm
Hi,

Came across an outfit using Bet Angel as the software for a video learning course on scalping. Name is BFscalper (Home Business Direct).Thing is I cannot find a single negative review anywhere online. Given that one can look on Trustpilot and rarely if ever come across a perfect ***** (5 star), it does feel a bit strange that nobody has anything bad to say about them! As it happens, there are a number of good reviews available. Anyone got any knowledge or views about them? Would be appreciated.

Cheers

Had a quick look.

Has the usual cheesy sales website page and claims of they already have 1000's of members. Who knows, that may be the case... :shock:

It is fairly well presented and it focusses on working from home....etc They're knocking them out at less than 90 sovs, money back guarantee.

First time I've heard of them and they've been going for over a year...funny that.

Why am I being so skeptical? Dunno, my spidey senses tell me there's plenty of free info out there posted by PW and others, it's probably a hash of all those.

Be interesting if anyone on the forum is lurking that has some kind of feedback.
darchas

Hello there.

I can't attest to the veracity of this particular chap, but having probably spent more money than most on various promises of easy riches I do feel somewhat qualified to comment.

In all my time, in all the various sites and strategies I've subscribed to and paid good money for, I've never once found something that works long term. They really are nearly all scams. There is stuff you can learn from them but it's usually what not to do. Most of the advice you'll find is accessible for free elsewhere, these sites usually just scrabble together some of that free advice and post a few vids where it all works perfectly.

I know how tempting it is, but I'd steer clear. You're better off finding some of that free advice and experimenting with it, poke around, find out why it doesn't work and build from there.
ruthlessimon

For me, most (if not all) trader’s worked bloody hard to get where they are (whether that be making £1,000k, £100k+, or merely being +£0). & there isn’t much satisfaction in this game; doesn’t exactly benefit society.

The satisfaction comes from knowing others can’t do it/"impossible". Why piss that away for £80?
Kai

darchas wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:29 pm
I know how tempting it is, but I'd steer clear.
I agree.

Shouldn't even be advertised imho, one can already guess how the results would look like. Wouldn't be surprised if it worked for a few markets and then the newbie would inevitably mess it all up on the next one and he'd maybe even get pissed off enough to let it go in-play.

From what I've seen people usually have a pattern of selling that which no longer works, they try to cash in on what little knowledge and ability they have/had. That's hardly a coincidence, everyone knows how volatile these markets have become over the years, not exactly the scalpers paradise like they perhaps once were :)

No, I think the only real scalping being done here is to the people's wallets.
darchas

Kai wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:00 pm
darchas wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:29 pm
I know how tempting it is, but I'd steer clear.
Wouldn't be surprised if it worked for a few markets and then the newbie would inevitably mess it all up on the next one
And in my experience there'll invariably be a reason why the strategy didn't work in this instance. 'oh everyone knows horses with an a and d in the name are too volatile for scalping.'

Sorry, you might have to excuse my cynicism, I've been burned too many times before.
Kai

darchas wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:21 pm
And in my experience there'll invariably be a reason why the strategy didn't work in this instance. 'oh everyone knows horses with an a and d in the name are too volatile for scalping.'
It's because scalping is an easy concept to sell, it looks very easy and simple to a complete newbie, a bit of basic math and you look like a genius selling a genuine edge. When in reality a newbie would probably need to know 10 other things to be able to scalp the markets effectively and consistently, and he can't learn those things from them. Besides, a genuine higher level scalper should be more interested in scalping football and cricket markets.
weemac

It's always an encouraging start when the landing page is 16 miles long and takes ages to scroll through.

They claim that Bet Angel software is required to profit from their scalping methodology. Really?

They claim that Bet Angel costs £60 per year, or about £6 per month. Really?

They claim that a single Chinese restaurant meal costs more than £89.87. Really?
wearthefoxhat

weemac wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:06 pm
It's always an encouraging start when the landing page is 16 miles long and takes ages to scroll through.

They claim that Bet Angel software is required to profit from their scalping methodology. Really?

They claim that Bet Angel costs £60 per year, or about £6 per month. Really?

They claim that a single Chinese restaurant meal costs more than £89.87. Really?
Can actually cost 99p...pay as you go. ;)
spreadbetting

ruthlessimon wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:08 pm
Very very very rare genuine trader's are gonna detail the exact metrics needed to make someone profitable

1. Correlated trader's are damaging
2. They'll lose their USP.

Why doesn't "Oliver" make a course now he's pro?

Also arguably "Oliver" should be pissed Stuart is making others profitable - cos eventually that's gonna impact him

Just reading the reviews makes me lol

For god sake don't go anywhere near it.

& if by a 1000/1 chance there is a genuine edge there; I'll let you have it :)
Probably Oliver123 , he's normally posting up his big days winnings on the forum every now and then
Derek27

Haven't heard from him for a while, besides the odd song posted.
threedogs

Betfair scalper is a first class successful trading course
i have made thousands with it
to all the people who say it must be crap ..try it and when you make a few thousand you can eat your words

Return to “General discussion”