Automated laying multiple selections

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
prowsey182

Hi,
Looking for some help and only quite new to Bet Angel.

I want to automate lay selections in harness racing. the selections will be price dependant (have worked out that part) and will be the same number at specific tracks and distances. For example, at this specific tack/distance i want to lay horse numbers 3,6,10 if they are under $4

In some cases, I want to look at multiple numbers in the same race - upto 6 runners.

I understand you can nominate gaurdian selections but this is at a max of 2 runners.

By row index, it seemed that if there was a scratching, it would then pick the next horse.

Is there any easier way than manually selecting the name of the horse once your auto rules are made.

Thanks

jack
sa7med

Hi,

If you use excel integration, you could create a list of picks in excel and use the match function as a condition in your rule to place bets.

Alternatively, if your picks are based on certain conditions, you could set those conditions in guardian. For example (fixed price condition < 4, distance condition), you could also filter by track names/distances and apply your rules to specific stalls.

Hope that helps.
prowsey182

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

So no excel at this stage.

Just seen the stall draw condition..

So if I set "any selection" on the general tab, then put a stall draw condition in, that would work for barriers that dont change?

ta

jack
sa7med

prowsey182 wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:55 am
Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

So no excel at this stage.

Just seen the stall draw condition..

So if I set "any selection" on the general tab, then put a stall draw condition in, that would work for barriers that dont change?

ta

jack
Yes, you can use the new OR functionality to select multiple stalls as well. Or just create a new rule for each stall.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”