One of Betfair's most successful customers?

A place to discuss anything.
LeTiss

alexmr2 wrote:
Sun Sep 05, 2021 4:24 pm

Can they still trade successfully to this day and do they make more or less than before?
Were they successful back in the day but lost their edge when markets became more competitive?
Does PC2/3 mean trading is no longer worthwhile for them? (although not the case if you are top trader)
Did they start selling courses because of PC, because they couldn't make trading work/lost their edge or because they got bored of trading?
Did they make more money from trading or the courses?
All valid points, and I suspect spot on in many cases
Naffman

Didn’t know where to post this but easily Betfair’s biggest customer Caan Berry is getting sued after his viral video was taken from @hattrickbamford if you want to read the full thread on X

Glad to see Caan’s grifting face some consequences
Kai

Disgusting behaviour SMH
ShaunWhite

Naffman wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:56 pm
Caan Berry is getting sued after his viral video was taken from @hattrickbamford if you want to read the full thread on X
What's the 1 sentance synopsis?
I don't use X.
Naffman

ShaunWhite wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 1:38 pm
Naffman wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:56 pm
Caan Berry is getting sued after his viral video was taken from @hattrickbamford if you want to read the full thread on X
What's the 1 sentance synopsis?
I don't use X.
Cannot add the last pic but says Caan ghosted him when he’s made thousands off of using the video, and the OP plans to sue.
IMG_6143.png
IMG_6144.png
IMG_6145.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ShaunWhite

Thanks Naffman. 👍
Confirmation I'm not missing much on X. What he did obviously isn't acceptable but made up content passed off as his own is probably no worse than shit content passed off as being useful.
Bobajob

:)
ShaunWhite wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 2:33 pm
Thanks Naffman. 👍
Confirmation I'm not missing much on X. What he did obviously isn't acceptable but made up content passed off as his own is probably no worse than shit content passed off as being useful.
"shit content passed off as being useful."
:) And his customers can't sue him
Naffman

I don’t put Berry near the furry animal in terms of griftiness but in a few years I’m sure he won’t be far behind as I doubt the ebook business is doing amazing numbers these days considering how much liquidity has dropped.
motorhead

never even heard of the guy and even I can guarantee you he's a fraud.

Return to “General discussion”