New beta version of Bet Angel v1.60.0 - Now on general release

Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

sniffer66 wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:22 am
One thing I would like to confirm is whether The "EventTypeID" value returned is unique to each sport. I want to apply multiple rules per sport and that seems the ideal way to do it
Yes, the event type id is the top level of betfair's navigation tree for each sport. So Soccer has a type id of 1, Horse racing is 7, Greyhounds is 4339 etc. I doubt they'll ever change any of those numbers, so once you've identified the type id for your chosen sport you could hard-code it in your API client.
sniffer66

Bet Angel wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2023 2:46 pm
sniffer66 wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:22 am
One thing I would like to confirm is whether The "EventTypeID" value returned is unique to each sport. I want to apply multiple rules per sport and that seems the ideal way to do it
Yes, the event type id is the top level of betfair's navigation tree for each sport. So Soccer has a type id of 1, Horse racing is 7, Greyhounds is 4339 etc. I doubt they'll ever change any of those numbers, so once you've identified the type id for your chosen sport you could hard-code it in your API client.
Great stuff. Using it already. Thanks
Trident

Hi everyone
For some unknown reason this week, My stakes are been Duplicated ? only Happens sometimes ? Ie £10 stake would double to £20 stakes When trading etc. I dont have Excel so that wouldnt be an issue.
I have uninstalled Bet Angel pro & Reinstalled it again, Never had this issue before. Yet its still duplicating my stakes, Even when i green up its overstaking ??? Not sure if anyonelse are having the same issues.

Any help would be most appreciated.
Dallas

Trident wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2023 12:50 pm
Hi everyone
For some unknown reason this week, My stakes are been Duplicated ? only Happens sometimes ? Ie £10 stake would double to £20 stakes When trading etc. I dont have Excel so that wouldnt be an issue.
I have uninstalled Bet Angel pro & Reinstalled it again, Never had this issue before. Yet its still duplicating my stakes, Even when i green up its overstaking ??? Not sure if anyonelse are having the same issues.

Any help would be most appreciated.
Sounds like you've saved one or more of your settings profiles with the staking method 'by book% or tick%' selected
So the software is adjusting your actual stake so as to realise the profit you've asked for
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/sta ... thods.html
LeTiss

I've had this before, but I've just updated this version on my laptop from 1.59.2.....but I had to disable McAfee first

For some reason McAfee stops the BA download, suggesting it's detected a virus

Has anybody else had this?
Is support aware of McAfee not liking BA?
ODPaul82

LeTiss wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2023 11:59 am
I've had this before, but I've just updated this version on my laptop from 1.59.2.....but I had to disable McAfee first

Not with McAfee but I did with another one, would have been either Avast or AVG as they're the only other two I've used
Using just the built-in windows defender now
Dallas

ODPaul82 wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2023 12:14 pm
LeTiss wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2023 11:59 am

Not with McAfee but I did with another one, would have been either Avast or AVG as they're the only other two I've used
Using just the built-in windows defender now
Yes, it's a common occurrence with each new version.
They are reported to McAfee to review but often by the time they get around to doing it the next version is ready for release and the cycle begins again

There is also a support article in the knowledgebase in case anyone with McAfee is having trouble downloading/installing new versions of Bet Angel
https://betangel.freshdesk.com/support/ ... ed-a-virus
LeTiss

Alright fellas, just renewed my subscription

First joined Bet Angel in 2008......2023 still going strong

All the best
Euler

LeTiss wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:02 am

All the best
Sucker for punishment? Or so the ladies tell me :lol:
Euler

But seriously, we have a very strong and loyal customer base that has been with us for years. So it's great to keep building on that.
LeTiss

Euler wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:44 am
LeTiss wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:02 am

All the best
Sucker for punishment? Or so the ladies tell me :lol:
You rascal :D

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”