Wimbledon 2023

Euler

I just did the first run on the numbers at Wimbledon. I haven't checked or tidied things up yet; that's a job for tomorrow. But the implied chance of the favourite's odds at Wimbledon averaged 70.77% over the tournament. They won 71.05%, a difference of just 0.29%
Archangel

A great final

Alcarez is some player for a 20 year old
greenmark

Derek27 wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2023 5:58 pm
greenmark wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2023 5:14 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2023 4:46 pm

I'm keen to see him beaten because I don't like him. :)

He shouldn't even be playing. He deserves a lengthy ban for lying about when he had Covid.
Feeble opinions compared to the GOAT of tennis. What is your gripe? Seriously. What is your reasoned objection to Djokavic?
I've explained that in my last sentence. I realise I'm judging him without a trial but there was strong evidence that he fiddled the dates of his Covid certificate and it seems brushed under the carpet. Still, at least he was held in squalled conditions before being kicked out of Australia. :D
I respect you Desser but someimtes you overstep sanity. The GOAT in tennis should be held in squalid conditions? Should we celebrate anyone being held squalid conditions? Anyhow, you have your best denouement. The king is dead, long live the king.

Return to “Tennis Trading”