New beta version of Bet Angel v1.61.0 - Now on general release

kenfrost

Hi, I have downloaded the file.

Wrt this feature "The Predicted Goals for the Match' data item has been added. Note: requires the match's Correct Score market to be added to Guardian" I have added the correct score market to the guardian, but cannot see how I see the predicted goals?

Please advise thanks
Dallas

kenfrost wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 10:28 am
Hi, I have downloaded the file.

Wrt this feature "The Predicted Goals for the Match' data item has been added. Note: requires the match's Correct Score market to be added to Guardian" I have added the correct score market to the guardian, but cannot see how I see the predicted goals?

Please advise thanks
You need to create an automation file with a Stored value rule to store the Predicted goals
This can then be displayed anywhere in in Bet Angel, ie, Guardian, ladder screen, one-click scree, watch list etc

There is an example here which contains an automation file to store the predicted goals, and the Guardian layout files to display in your Guardian market list area
viewtopic.php?f=68&t=27793
kenfrost

decomez6

key board shortcuts : stop /start servants.

-seem to have a problem with restarting servants when multiple servants are started and stopped ,in the same selection at the same time. But works perfectly fine when only one servant is running.

sometimes i will press the open servant - button more than once resulting to copy of the same servant running on the same selection.
--hard to keep track on how many servants are running in the above scenario and that's when the stop key seem to freeze.

it stops all the opened servants once pressed , but will not allow restarting any servant on the selection not unless a manual stop servant is performed.

--------------------------------------
by manual - meaning using the red circle to stop the servant

-only running one BA instant .
-start the servant using keyboard short cut and stop using the same.
-i sometimes use the one screen to start the servant to later stop and restart on the ladder .
-the one screen is docked to default mode.

recap :
--start servant on one selection using keyboard shortcut mouse cursor context.
--stop the same using similar shortcut .
the above process works perfectly fine .

problem :
-when i start the same servant twice on the same selection.---- the stop will work BUT the restart will not work not unless i stop the servant using the circle.

:STARTING twice could easily happen when the start button is pressed twice ( accidentally or otherwise )

hope that explain a bit better :)
Last edited by decomez6 on Thu Aug 17, 2023 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

decomez6 wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2023 6:18 pm
key board shortcuts : stop /start servants.

-seem to have a problem with restarting servants when multiple servants are started and stopped ,in the same selection at the same time. But works perfectly fine when only one servant is running.

sometimes i will press the open servant - button more than once resulting to copy of the same servant running on the same selection.
--hard to keep track on how many servants are running in the above scenario and that's when the stop key seem to freeze.

it stops all the opened servants once pressed , but will not allow restarting any servant on the selection not unless a manual stop servant is performed.
Are you starting the servant with a keyboard shortcut too?

So just to clarify, which of the three 'Stop all Automation Servants' shortcut options are you using?

And when you say you have to manually stop it, how are you doing that? e.g. Servant Manager or right-mouse menu on the Servant's coloured circle?

I've just tested starting one or more servants on the same selection with a shortcut and then stopping them with another shortcut and it's worked fine.
I've also started another Servant again with the same keyboard shortcut and that worked properly too, so I think you're going to have to describe the process in more detail for us to try to recreate it.

Edit: Also confirm whether you are starting the servant on the one-click screen or the ladder (and whether it's an undocked window or still in the main trading screen's frame)? I'm just thinking that when you fail to restart the Servant that perhaps the screen hasn't got focus if you'd previously clicked on another screen causing your keyboard shortcut to be sent to a different screen.
decomez6

Bet Angel wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 1:29 pm

So just to clarify, which of the three 'Stop all Automation Servants' shortcut options are you using?

I've just tested starting one or more servants on the same selection with a shortcut and then stopping them with another shortcut and it's worked fine.
I've also started another Servant again with the same keyboard shortcut and that worked properly too, so I think you're going to have to describe the process in more detail for us to try to recreate it.
have explained a bit more , on my initial post.

then went though the keyboard shortcuts again and therein lie my knowledge gap. :x

there are two ways to stop the servant ... the latest servant on the selection OR all servants on the selection.
and as you can tell I've been running the one with only stopping the latest servant instead of the one to stop all .

this kind of beginner questions don't belong to this thread...
so please accept my apologies

thanks again for your patience .
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

decomez6 wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 3:02 pm
this kind of beginner questions don't belong to this thread...
so please accept my apologies

thanks again for your patience .
That's fine, don't worry about it. Better to have reported it as a potential bug rather than just ignore it.
sibur

In regard to the version for VPS. I use a VPS but not one provided by Bet Angel. What is specifically the differences between the VPS version and the standard one? Should I be using the VPS version?
ShaunWhite

sibur wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 12:50 pm
In regard to the version for VPS. I use a VPS but not one provided by Bet Angel. What is specifically the differences between the VPS version and the standard one? Should I be using the VPS version?
The std version works fine on any decent vps. Tbh I've asked about what performance difference there is and didn't get a reply, so I assume it's no difference.
Dallas

sibur wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 12:50 pm
The server edition can only be used on VPS's provided by Bet Angel, if using a VPS from another provider you'll only be able to install the regular desktop version on it (you'll get an error code 6 message if you try and install the SE version on it)

There are no difference's in options or features, as a VPS provided by Bet Angel has a known configuration (ie, performance, connection routing characteristics etc) the SE has been tuned to suit.
LeTiss

I was just wondering Peter, Dallas, BA developers.....

As a football and sports trader, I quite often load large numbers of markets into Guardian, some of which are slow burners in terms of liquidity, only really taking off an hour or so before kick-off and then IP

An amazingly useful addition for me, would be to use the 'restrict refresh' box, but rather than using seconds before the start condition, using volume instead.

For example, if a market has less than £1000 matched on it's last refresh, Guardian will skip it. It will only refresh when I untick the box, continuing to refresh if the volume now exceeds £1000, once I tick the box again

Is that actually logistically possible?
Euler

It's probably possible, but would need some thinking through. It's a good idea though.
weemac

Don't know if it's a BA bug or not, but the exported SV's for 2 horses in the Yarmouth 14:35 are showing as having hundreds of days since they last ran, but they actually ran recently, in the same country and the same code.
weemac

weemac wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 3:12 pm
Don't know if it's a BA bug or not, but the exported SV's for 2 horses in the Yarmouth 14:35 are showing as having hundreds of days since they last ran, but they actually ran recently, in the same country and the same code.
Belgoprince 15:40 today: SV returns 610 days compared to 40 days in reality.
Dallas

weemac wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 4:15 pm
weemac wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 3:12 pm
Belgoprince 15:40 today: SV returns 610 days compared to 40 days in reality.
Did you check what was showing in the yellow pop up box when you hover your cursor over the jockey silks on the One-Click screen?
and what Betfair had on there website when hovering over a selections name?

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”