Betdaq updated version?

Help improve Bet Angel.
buyshirts

Are there any plans to update the Betdaq version to close the gap between the Bet Angel Betfair version compared to the Betdaq.

Betafir's dominance of the exchange market isn't healthy in the long run in my opinion and i'd like to do more on Betdaq. I do understand that Betdaq technology is far behind Betfair and whether their infrastructure could take extra traffic is a separate issue.

I for one would be happy to pay either an increased subscription for Both Betfair & Betdaq versions or a separate pirce for an improved Betdaq version.

Just putting it out there

Thanks
Dallas

That's exactly what was done a few years ago at considerable development time and expense, the only thing different from what you've said is instead of increasing the subscription it was still offered for free.
Yet despite that and a big promotional push at the time there was hardly any increase in usage with people still opting to pay for the Betfair version even though they were nearly identical in functionality

It's a never say never situation but it's not something that likely to happen again in the near future as it's not really a good use of the development teams time and money to divert from the BF version to develop something there isn't much demand for
buyshirts

Thanks for the update.

Its a shame there isn't the call for it and as you said if you give something away and its still not popular then flogging that horse is probably a waste of your time.
entireembarrass

It's too bad there isn't a demand for it, and as you said, if you give something away and it still isn't popular, you're probably wasting your time trying to sell it.
gorilla tag

Return to “Suggestions”