LTD at Half Time & Green Up after a Goal if Predicted Goals are Greater than 2.55 - Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

These are two basic Guardian automation files for use on Football markets.

The main file should be applied to the match odds market, this will first check the predicted number of goals just before KO, and if that is greater than 2.55 it will place a £10 lay bet on the draw at half-time if it is still 0-0
It will then green up during the second half if there is a goal

The second automation file should be applied to the Correct Score market, at HT this will begin triggering every second to store the lay price of the 0-0 score line as a stored value.

This Stored value is used by the Main file to trigger both the lay bet rule if still 0-0 during the HT break, and the green up rule in the second half if there is a goal

So, after adding the match odds and Correct score markets to guardian for each game you’re interested in and applying the relevant files to each it would look like this on your main guardian page

Guardian.jpg
If you need a filter to find just the match odds and correct score markets required for these files there is one which can be downloaded from here
viewtopic.php?f=63&t=27844

**Please note you will need to be using at least V1.61 to use this file, if you are using a older version you can download V1.61 from here
https://www.betangel.com/download/?product=BetAngelPro

How it works and using the Rules File
Once you have it imported into your Guardian you can edit those (or any other parts of the file) anyway you want or remove them and add your own rules to use the recent form very easily by clicking on "Edit Rules File".

Please refer to the 'Note' tab for a more detailed explanation on how each rule works and how it may be connected/linked to other rules within the file
Notes.JPG

Downloading and Importing the Files
To use the file just click on the 'Lay the Draw at HT & Green Up after a Goal if Predicted Goals Greater Than.baf' and 'Store 0-0 Price from CS Market.baf' link below and that will download it to your computer, then with guardian open on the "Automation" tab click "Import a Rules File" as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in the pick list area just above, you can now apply it to any markets you have added into guardian.
Guardian Market Import.JPG
Lay the Draw at HT & Green Up after a Goal if Predicted Goals Greater than.baf
Store 0-0 Price from CS Market.baf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sniffer66

Thanks Dallas

Just to get a handle on the Predicted Goals addition in the new beta. This is purely a proprietary prediction based on the pre off prices in the CS Market. So it's a "wisdom of crowds" based figure ? is there any back tested data on how accurate that figure is against actual goal totals ? I must admit when I saw it I thought it might be useful as a value indicator if external data showed number of expected goals differed significantly from the market expectation.
Euler

Is based upon deriving data from the correct score market to work out how many goals it is discounting. How you use it is up to you, but it's sensible to match a strategy to a market. In the case of a draw, more goals means less chance of a draw.

I'll be providing feedback as to it's accuracy, but historically it's proved to be excellent.
sniffer66

Thanks Peter, I look forward to seeing the feedback
Michael5482

Canny little addition with the predicted goals.

Well done BA team always moving forward with new features.
mrblue

Euler wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 4:07 pm
Is based upon deriving data from the correct score market to work out how many goals it is discounting. How you use it is up to you, but it's sensible to match a strategy to a market. In the case of a draw, more goals means less chance of a draw.

I'll be providing feedback as to it's accuracy, but historically it's proved to be excellent.
I was wondering why would that be different from say the over 2.5 market?
I thought markets were related as in cross matching as per your video (Betfair trading - Cross matching confusion https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJIXvCQ3ieU)
craignmoss

This is a great addition. Just a quick question, I have seen on Bet Angel's Twitter handle that you can display 'Goals' or as I understand it, predicted goals - https://twitter.com/betangel/status/169 ... 41246?s=20

I have downloaded V1.61, used the correct score market filter - viewtopic.php?f=63&t=27844 and whilst I have imported both the 'Lay the Draw at HT & Green Up after a Goal if Predicted Goals Greater than.baf' and the 'Store 0-0 from CS market', and I'm sure it will work for, I can't see the where the predicted goals are shown. Where is the file reading from?

I have also noted that if you try to add columns to the standard layout, goals don't exist. Has anyone managed to duplicate what I've seen on Twitter?

Thanks,

Craig
Dallas

craignmoss wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 9:19 pm
This is a great addition. Just a quick question, I have seen on Bet Angel's Twitter handle that you can display 'Goals' or as I understand it, predicted goals - https://twitter.com/betangel/status/169 ... 41246?s=20

I have downloaded V1.61, used the correct score market filter - viewtopic.php?f=63&t=27844 and whilst I have imported both the 'Lay the Draw at HT & Green Up after a Goal if Predicted Goals Greater than.baf' and the 'Store 0-0 from CS market', and I'm sure it will work for, I can't see the where the predicted goals are shown. Where is the file reading from?

I have also noted that if you try to add columns to the standard layout, goals don't exist. Has anyone managed to duplicate what I've seen on Twitter?

Thanks,

Craig
The predicted goals come from a Stored Value within the rules file, to display that on your Guardian market list you would just need to create a custom column to display that stored value name
It can also be displayed throughout Bet Angel for example in a coupon/watchlist, ladder screen, one-click screen etc

There is an Guardian market layout example here which has the custom column created in Guardian to display the predicted goals, as well as custom columns with colour formatting for the Over/Under markets
viewtopic.php?f=68&t=27793
craignmoss

Nailed it, amazing. Thanks Dallas.
kennethNFT

I watched the recent video on youtube about How to predict football matches, great video thanks, I just can't seem to get the "Goals" column added like you in the video to show the average
Dallas

kennethNFT wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2023 1:53 pm
I watched the recent video on youtube about How to predict football matches, great video thanks, I just can't seem to get the "Goals" column added like you in the video to show the average
There is a step by step guide here on how to add the predicted goal column
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=27941

As you are already using a rule to store the predicted goals with this file you can jump straight to the second post in that topic

Then when you come entering the name of the Stored Value you want to display just check on the stored value tab of the rule in this file which stores the predicted goals and enter that
kennethNFT

Thank you!

Also, If you could help me out with this I'd appreciate it.
I want to add the chart Peter is using in the video here, but I cant seem to find it.
Do you know where I can find it or see the set up? Thank you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFrUzZXxmpE
Dallas

kennethNFT wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 1:49 pm
Thank you!

I want to add the chart Peter is using in the video here, but I cant seem to find it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFrUzZXxmpE
If you mean the 'Advanced Chart' on his screen it can be downloaded from the 'Advanced Charts' section in the customization area
viewtopic.php?f=67&t=27344
Ruchoculd

Dallas wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 1:56 pm
kennethNFT wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 1:49 pm
Thank you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFrUzZXxmpE/fnaf games
If you mean the 'Advanced Chart' on his screen it can be downloaded from the 'Advanced Charts' section in the customization area
viewtopic.php?f=67&t=27344
Thanks for this
Hastiegringo

Im running this bot as is. What would be the reason(or reasons) that it doesnt green up after a goal? Ive been testing with low stakes on games with a reasonable amount of volume(eg Derby v Portsmouth) Derby scored at 85min, Portsmouth equalised in the 95th minute and there was no green up bet placed...

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”