SV position in a history list

Help improve Bet Angel.
decomez6

The new-- ticks position counter -- helps to identify the position occupied by a price on the ladder.
then outputs that position to allow a calculation between itself and any other position occupied by any other price .
convert ticks.PNG

Meaning :

TERM POSITION -FROM -UPTO -BETWEEN

value x pos. no 1 calculate from pos1 up to pos.2 between pos. no 1 & 2

value x (+1) pos. no 2......etc

----------Would be great to have the Stored values in a history list do the same.
The output would be derived from the values in the SV's position on the list.

may be also use the --SV position-- as a look up to output the SV .

then access it from here
calculate from a range of values.PNG

example :

say i want to calculate the sum of two separate stored values calculated from from two separate lists both occupying different positions in their respective list , ...

OR calculate the sum of every sv in a history list after every other nth TERM . E.g only when the trigger count is even , odd etc

PATTERN FINDER

---could also be used as a pattern finder .

a) Attach a mechanism that switches the SV position ON / OFF
b) search for a pattern using the positions that are either Off or On
c) repeat the pattern after certain number of triggers

MUCH THANKS
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by decomez6 on Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:11 pm, edited 4 times in total.
sniffer66

Sounds similar to something I requested a whole ago, that I wanted to use for tennis. I.e save a serve performance sv at the end of each serve game, then address, say the last 3 service performances.
BA did come back with a reason why you could only address history lists using a time value. So not sure it's ever going to be doable
decomez6

sniffer66 wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2023 4:50 pm
Sounds similar to something I requested a whole ago, that I wanted to use for tennis. I.e save a serve performance sv at the end of each serve game, then address, say the last 3 service performances.
BA did come back with a reason why you could only address history lists using a time value. So not sure it's ever going to be doable
that would make sense . accessing history lists that update every refresh rate and manipulate them as one wishes could need extra RAM
and a tax on the system ... may be that one of the reasons why .

thanks for the reply

Return to “Suggestions”