DOB Lay Bet Accumulator - Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

This bot can be used on any types of markets, including a mixture of different sports

The purpose of the bot is to perform a DOB (double or bust) lay accumulator

Starting with £15 (or whatever stake you want to use) the first lay bet will be for liability of £15 it will then compound any profits and add them to your next bet on whatever market the bot is applied to until you have either won £30 (doubled your initial liability) or lose a bet the initial £15 (bust)

You can use this on markets from multiple sports at the same time, so your first bet might be a horse running in the 14:30 at Kempton, the second bet on Under 2.5 in a football fixture, the third bet on another horse race and so on.... Its entirely up to you.

The only thing you must take into account though is the previous market must have finished and the bet settled by Betfair for the stake to be calculated ready for the next bet the next can be placed, so you need to ensure you leave sufficient time between each market you are betting on.

If at anytime you want to take your profits and run you can do this just by removing the automation file from any remaining markets or deselecting your remaining selections

Using the Bot
Once you've added your markets to Guardian and applied the bot to those you want to place your accumulator on all you then need to do is choose the selections it is to trigger on in your Guardian Nominated 1 column as shown in the image below

DOB Lay Bet Acca Guardian.png

How it Works
Once you have it imported into your Guardian you can edit those (or any other parts of the file) anyway you want or remove them and add your own rules to use the recent form very easily by clicking on "Edit Rules File".

Please refer to the 'Note' tab for a more detailed explanation on how each rule works and how it may be connected/linked to other rules within the file
Notes.JPG

Downloading and Importing the Files
To use the file just click on the 'DOB Lay Bet Acca.baf' link below and that will download it to your computer, then with guardian open on the "Automation" tab click on a rules file as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in the pick list area just above, you can now apply it to any markets you have added into guardian.

To see a video tutorial on how to download and import an automation file into your Bet Angel please see this link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7Im4pj683g
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Tip

To set the starting liability stake you want to use go on to the Stored Value tab of the first rule and change the 'Entered Amount' as shown in the image below

Tip.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TJSN1

Superb, thank you for this.

How would I reset the stake back to the original and let the bot carry on with another accumulator? Eg, I load 20 markets with 20 selections but the target is reached after 5 of those. I want to reset the stake back to the original.

Also, even if we have a loser in those first 5, I want to start again.

I've tried a rule that says remove the acc_liability_stake value if it's greater than or equal to dob_target or if it's equal to 0, but it doesn't seem to work. Thanks
Dallas

TJSN1 wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 1:41 pm

How would I reset the stake back to the original and let the bot carry on with another accumulator? Eg, I load 20 markets with 20 selections but the target is reached after 5 of those. I want to reset the stake back to the original.

I've tried a rule that says remove the acc_liability_stake value if it's greater than or equal to dob_target or if it's equal to 0, but it doesn't seem to work. Thanks
I'd need to take a look to see the best way of doing this, but off the top of my head you would need a 'Set/Modify Stored Value' rule to clear the initial Stored Value it sets for Bet Angel
This rule would need a two Conditions within a Group where at least one must be true
Here you'd add the two profit conditions

You would then need a 3rd condition (this should be outside the group)
A 'Number matched bets' condition on market is greater than 0

That should allow the reset rule to trigger as soon as you've Dobbed or Bust, the 'Store Starting Liability' will then trigger again on next market that is refreshed and the whole process should start again
TJSN1

Dallas wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 1:54 pm
TJSN1 wrote:

I'd need to take a look to see the best way of doing this, but off the top of my head you would need a 'Set/Modify Stored Value' rule to clear the initial Stored Value it sets for Bet Angel
This rule would need a two Conditions within a Group where at least one must be true

That should allow the reset rule to trigger as soon as you've Dobbed or Bust, the 'Store Starting Liability' will then trigger again on next market that is refreshed and the whole process should start again
Thank you, I'll give it a go.
Dallas

TJSN1 wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 2:21 pm
Dallas wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 1:54 pm
TJSN1 wrote:

Thank you, I'll give it a go.
If it doesn't work drop me another message of were it broke down and i'll take a closer look

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - General”