How do I get rid of bet confirmation using automation?

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
MrJeeves

Dear all
I've just downloaded BA Pro and am attempting to use automation. However I have found that every time a condition is tripped, Betfair asks me to confim my bets. I have always had that turned off and on my BF settings page, it is still shown as being off yet it now pops up when I am using automation which is not what I want. What am I missing please and how do I go around getting rid of the confirm bet pop up which according to my settings is already turned off?
Rich1950

HI Mr Jeeves,

I think it is

Main Screen -> Settings -. Behavior -> Untick the Confirm Bets Box

Then Save that as your settings.
MrJeeves

Thanks Rich, the snag is that the confirm bets box is already unticked as that is my standard setting for all things Betfair. Automation has seemingly made Betfair override it's own instructions which defeats the purpose of me having it at present.
MrJeeves

Panic over, found it on the BA behaviours page so all should be well from now on.
Rich1950

:)
bekean

Ensure that your automation settings within BA Pro are configured correctly. There may be specific settings related to confirmation prompts that need to be adjusted.
drift hunters

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”