Triggering rules

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
karlw78

Hi,

Firstly, very appreciative of the help I have already got but just need a bit more guidance.

I understand that this forum has all the information I require but there are so many pages to go through it is going to take me so long to go through so hoping I can get a quicker solution.

I am looking to place bets on 4 different markets to which I have set up but just need to add one more thing:

I want to create some sort of rule/signal/stored value where none of my markets fire if the first rule isn't coinciding with the odds I want as well as liquidity on the entire match. I have tried to get my head round stored values and it is very complicated.

If anyone can assist here, I have had a play around with it and do not know if the stored value needs to be its own separate rules or I need to add one of my existing markets, it seems that I would need to create its on file but I am not so sure.

Thanks
Dallas

This example should get you started
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=16232

The rules aren't market specfic so ignore there names and the markets it was originally created for

Its basically checks market 'A' and if odds are satisfied (you apply it to the selection of your choice in that market can add your own conditions)
If you also want it to bet on that selection just change the rule type to 'place a back bet' or whatever it is you want to to

If that rule triggers ie, your conditions are satisfied it sets a stored value at 'Event' level (so can be seen by all other markets in that event/fixture)

Rule 'B' places a bet in its markets if rule 'A' has triggered and set the Stored Value (you can add whatever condition you want here also

To create rule 'C' and 'D' just click the 'disc+' icon at the top of the rules editor and save as a new file
leave the Stored value conditions as they are but add in any of your own and apply to the selection you want

Then keep repeating that

Rule 'A' MUST trigger for any of the others to be able to, they will then trigger if there own conditions (if you use any) are satisfied
karlw78

Thank you for this,

Much appreciated.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”