The sport of kings.
jimibt

Emmson wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 1:03 pm
jimibt wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 1:00 pm
Emmson wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 12:57 pm
We all know who the chief charlatan in selling useless material for trading is, we can't tar everyone with the same brush.
caan you elaborate?? :)
You know who he is Jim! :ugeek: not even close tho
just joshin' as they say ;)
jimibt

Emmson wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 1:21 pm
https://twitter.com/Carl_trader1/status ... 7382680581

That is commendable
hats off - it takes effort and compassion to actively engage like that!!
LeTiss

I'm a cynical bastard, and I admit it before anyone says so :P

However, unless you're using courses to promote and sell software, like Peter Webb......then I immediately question any traders that are suddenly flogging trading courses or anything else.
That tells me they have lost their edge, and making money from others is easier than making money from Exchanges

I apologise if I'm wrong
Bobajob

LeTiss wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 1:59 pm

However, unless you're using courses to promote and sell software, like Peter Webb......then I immediately question any traders that are suddenly flogging trading courses or anything else.
That tells me they have lost their edge, and making money from others is easier than making money from Exchanges

I apologise if I'm wrong
His video shows he is making big profitable trades some might be jealous of.
You just have to make more winning trades than losing ones.
You won't know if you can do that unless you buy his course and practice his methods - your decision.
:)
Last edited by Bobajob on Fri Nov 24, 2023 11:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
arbitrage16

Think he often does a deal around Black Friday
Tony1000

Thank you all for your help. Much appreciated !!!
Derek27

The Silk Run wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:47 am
I have heard GOOD reviews of this course. I believe Carl used to post on this community with the username rik. I'm not sure if he is still active on here anymore ....
Really? rik posted some big greens and some big reds (have to admire his honesty!). I'm talking 4-figure profits and losses on a market. If he is Carl I hope those 4-figure losses weren't the results of his in-play scalping strategy. ;)
Fugazi

Bobajob wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 2:31 pm
LeTiss wrote:

I apologise if I'm wrong
You won't know if you can do that unless you buy his course and practice his methods - your decision.
I can post some big profitable trades

Doesn't mean I know what I am doing..
Bobajob

Fugazi wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:05 pm
Bobajob wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 2:31 pm
LeTiss wrote:

I apologise if I'm wrong

Exactly - that's why I wouldn't buy it :roll:
Kai

I think a lot of people are looking at it wrong, they look for proof of profit when it's about proof of concept really (ask any AI to interpret this sentence if unclear)

Sure, posting a green result out of context doesn't mean much and theoretically any idiot could handpick one (including a random arber), while a P&L page is a much better indicator

However a good trading example can showcase an entire approach and edge behind it
Kai

Derek27 wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 3:01 pm
The Silk Run wrote:
I have heard GOOD reviews of this course. I believe Carl used to post on this community with the username rik. I'm not sure if he is still active on here anymore ....
Really? rik posted some big greens and some big reds (have to admire his honesty!). I'm talking 4-figure profits and losses on a market. If he is Carl I hope those 4-figure losses weren't the results of his in-play scalping strategy. ;)
Don't think it's the same trader
Derek27

Kai wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:02 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 3:01 pm
The Silk Run wrote:
Don't think it's the same trader
That's good to know. I'm sure rik's a good trader and knows what he's doing but he obviously had a high-risk style, not the sort you'd want to teach to new traders. :)

Return to “Trading Horse racing”