Restrict bet selection and Guardian List

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
RMSSC

Good morning,

I think I've already asked this question on the forum, but I haven't received a reply. My question is as follows:
- I know how to place the columns in the guardian, however I want each row of these pre-created columns to store the odd value at which the trade was initially placed on the market in order of favouritism (example below), currently I can, but the values are not fixed, they are constantly changing.
How do I get the odds recorded in the list?

Another question I'd like to ask is the following, in a race with 6 horses I want bets to be placed if certain conditions are met
- At least three of the six horses must have an odd of less than 9, otherwise the trade will not be placed;
- If only two of the six horses have odds lower than 9, the trade will not be placed.
How do I do this in Bet Angel?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

RMSSC wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 1:29 pm
Good morning,

I think I've already asked this question on the forum, but I haven't received a reply. My question is as follows:
- I know how to place the columns in the guardian, however I want each row of these pre-created columns to store the odd value at which the trade was initially placed on the market in order of favouritism (example below), currently I can, but the values are not fixed, they are constantly changing.

Another question I'd like to ask is the following, in a race with 6 horses I want bets to be placed if certain conditions are met
- At least three of the six horses must have an odd of less than 9, otherwise the trade will not be placed;
- If only two of the six horses have odds lower than 9, the trade will not be placed.
How do I do this in Bet Angel?
>>> I want each row of these pre-created columns to store the odd value at which the trade was initially placed on the market in order of favouritism (example below), currently I can, but the values are not fixed, they are constantly changing.

How many bets are you placing?, if more than half a dozen or so then it's going to quickly fill up a screen of columns

>>> At least three of the six horses must have an odd of less than 9, otherwise the trade will not be placed;

Use a 'Fixed Odds condition' to test
the nominated selection by position in order of favouritism 3
is less than 9

and a
Number of Selections Condition
is equal to 6
RMSSC

Dallas wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 4:44 pm
RMSSC wrote:

How many bets are you placing?, if more than half a dozen or so then it's going to quickly fill up a screen of columns

>>> At least three of the six horses must have an odd of less than 9, otherwise the trade will not be placed;

is less than 9

and a
is equal to 6

The problem is that I've tried all sorts of ways to fix the price at which each trade is entered and the value isn't fixed. See images
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tigger01239

Hi Dallas,

Is it possible to set up a L2B bot in the win market, but the criteria is set to the PLACE BSp before the off is greater than 2?

Many thanks
Euler

RMSSC

RMSSC wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 8:30 pm
Dallas wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 4:44 pm
RMSSC wrote:

is less than 9

and a
is equal to 6

The problem is that I've tried all sorts of ways to fix the price at which each trade is entered and the value isn't fixed. See images
Can anyone help?

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”