Tennis

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
RMSSC

Hi,
I'm starting to test a tennis bot for the first time and I chose this one at random:
viewtopic.php?t=14252

However, after almost an hour I haven't seen any trigger being activated, do I have to add any additional automatism to see the score?
I haven't changed anything in the baf posted by Dallas.
By the way, as a matter of initiation and learning, are there any additional conditions I should set for this bot to be profitable?
Thank you for your help.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ODPaul82

They were a UTR and ITF level of matches which are low level (pretty much lowest of the lowest level).

No idea about UTR as I never touch it but ITF the score doesn't normally feed through into BA so the bot wouldn't know to trigger as it has no idea of the score. Don't hold me to that as I've been on holiday this week so not looked at any of the matches.

You would be much better off waiting for United Cup to start at the end of the month. If you can't wait that long there's normally enough liquidity at this time of year in challenger matches
Dallas

The UTR matches do have a live score feed (if memory serves me correctly), so you'd need to stick to them or the Challenger at this time of year for tennis automation reliant on scores as Paul just said as the main WTA/ATP tour season is just about over now until the new year
RMSSC

Ok, thanks for the information
Cheers

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”