Historical Predicted Goals

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
Rich1950

Hi Folks,

I have been using the Goals Prediction baf to obtain predicted goals from Betangel.

I only go back as far as 20th of October this year so I am looking to insert them manually into a results File from paspuggie48

viewtopic.php?f=83&t=28401

Which is a godsend by the way for me as a Newbies

Can anyone recommend any sources of Historical Predicted Goals that I could use

cheers

Rich1950
Michael5482

Rich1950 wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:42 pm
Hi Folks,

I have been using the Goals Prediction baf to obtain predicted goals from Betangel.

I only go back as far as 20th of October this year so I am looking to insert them manually into a results File from paspuggie48

viewtopic.php?f=83&t=28401

Which is a godsend by the way for me as a Newbies

Can anyone recommend any sources of Historical Predicted Goals that I could use

cheers

Rich1950
That possibly won't work for you because you'd be using different calculated predicted goals data pre 20th October which may give you false results and indeed hopes by mixing them up.

For example my predicted goals calculations will be different to Bet Angels and someone else's different to both. Use the 20th October as your starting point, everyone has to start collecting data somewhere.
Rich1950

Cheers Michael5482,

I take your point.

My thoughts were that if there was a resource that could be used to obtain the Historical Predicted Goals then I would not mix them up but continue to use that source.

If you get what I mean.

Your advice, however, has been noted and is on board :)

cheers

Rich1950
Rich1950

Hi

It is for when Family life takes over and you end up missing a day due to emergencies :D :) ;)

Rich1950
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Football trading”