KYC

A place to discuss anything.
inspiron

On saturday I have sent documents.
Yesterday after few chats with twiter, etc... they give me safer gambling. After 1h and 30min chat I needed to stop and go, today we continued. Yesterday they asked me documents + proof of money. They recieved everything. It should be all ok.
After another 1 and a half chat, they said that I will be nkw transfered to regular chat to check few moee things with me. But that guy mentioned that my documents are still reveiwed and he closed chat.
How long it will take to remove suspend?
My balance is negative 1000€ It hit me first te with premium amd I didn't know. I can't deposit money to remove that minus. What ahould I do? If they won't unsuspend, should I open new account on someone? It really anoys me when they are so slow. And can't say when will this end. Are you guys also waiting for so long?
Derek27

inspiron wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 12:06 pm
On saturday I have sent documents.
Yesterday after few chats with twiter, etc... they give me safer gambling. After 1h and 30min chat I needed to stop and go, today we continued. Yesterday they asked me documents + proof of money. They recieved everything. It should be all ok.
After another 1 and a half chat, they said that I will be nkw transfered to regular chat to check few moee things with me. But that guy mentioned that my documents are still reveiwed and he closed chat.
How long it will take to remove suspend?
My balance is negative 1000€ It hit me first te with premium amd I didn't know. I can't deposit money to remove that minus. What ahould I do? If they won't unsuspend, should I open new account on someone? It really anoys me when they are so slow. And can't say when will this end. Are you guys also waiting for so long?
How did you get a negative balance? Premium charge should only be applied to weekly profits?
inspiron

Week before profit was arround 6k€ and I didn't know premium will kick in at wednsday. Day before I left 200€ on my betfair account. Day after they took money amd it went negative.
Now they asked me tons of questions and still nothing. It's easier to close account than answer to al lthose questions. But I'm gonna wait, hope it will be done tomorow.
Anyoje knows how much should I wait?
CloseBets

You'll just have to sit it out. If you open a new account they'll accuse you of premium charge avoidance and that'll be the end of your Betfair journey. I imagine they already think you were trying to avoid PC by not having the balance to cover it. It's a pia but little you can do but wait for them to finish their checks.
inspiron

Would I ask them to cgeck ny docs faster so I can deposit mobey? It's funny really. Today you can opet 10 accounts with no problem on friends. How lkng you think should I wait?
Derek27

If you owe them money they're bound to speed things up. It's the only way they'll get their money, but nobody can tell you how long it will take. Just get in touch every few days to see if there's any progress.

Allowing somebody to open a Betfair account in your name is no different to allowing that person to open a bank account or credit card in your name and taking legal responsibility for any debts that either your friend or any fraudsters racks up. You'd have to be completely off your rocker!

They also have algorithms at work to recognise and link accounts through similar betting patterns, to catch PC evaders.
Last edited by Derek27 on Tue Dec 12, 2023 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kai

The only way to speed things up is to wait faster
Derek27

Kai wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 2:35 pm
The only way to speed things up is to wait faster
:lol:
inspiron

Kai ne kaki
Derek27

I forgot to mention, they should send you an email warning you but excusing you of your first weeks premium charge.

They say you're excused but it's included in your gross profit so you end up paying later anyway.
Kai

When a new trader misses out on a few days of trading

Derek27

Kai wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:40 pm
When a new trader misses out on a few days of trading

That's what I'm like when I catch a cold, it feels that death is imminent. :)
Friendsoff

inspiron wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 2:42 pm
Kai ne kaki
E nek mu je neko rekao :D
inspiron

Pa htio sam uzeti pauzu ali ne toliku, necu se oporaviti naravno hahah...

E to, moramo ga malo stisnuti, vratiti na tvornicke postave, previse je postao mekani englez, 🤣😂😝😝

Still no answer from Betfair... not normal but we shall see
Friendsoff

inspiron wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:25 am
Pa htio sam uzeti pauzu ali ne toliku, necu se oporaviti naravno hahah...

E to, moramo ga malo stisnuti, vratiti na tvornicke postave, previse je postao mekani englez, 🤣😂😝😝

Still no answer from Betfair... not normal but we shall see
They will answer, just write to them every day..

Ovo sto kazu za naloge lupaju gluposti, koristim okopet kom lagano :)
Ovde su ti vecinom toksicne starkelje uvijetiblabla moj savet slobodno uradi to sto si ih pitao, oni da znaju nestnebigubili vreme i visilipo forumu ;)

I had a similar problem, I called their office every day until they took pity on me to resolve the situation.

Same thing with betdaq, very slow customer support..

Return to “General discussion”