BSP

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
affront

Where is the best/simplest (free) place for me to find the BSP for a few horses over the past week. I did google it but could only find a mass lump of data downloadable from BF or a couple of sites that only showed the BSP for 1st or placed horses

Apologies for the very basic question, I do very little horse racing trading and the last time I wanted to look into something I'm sure this information was obviously available through BF themselves with a couple of clicks (it may well still be and I'm just being stupid!)
Michael5482

affront wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 4:19 pm
Where is the best/simplest (free) place for me to find the BSP for a few horses over the past week. I did google it but could only find a mass lump of data downloadable from BF or a couple of sites that only showed the BSP for 1st or placed horses

Apologies for the very basic question, I do very little horse racing trading and the last time I wanted to look into something I'm sure this information was obviously available through BF themselves with a couple of clicks (it may well still be and I'm just being stupid!)
Timeform. Just register a free account and go and check what races you want, it'll tell you the ISP & BSP next to each runner
Euler

affront

Thank you both!

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”